Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lady Gaga and many other Pop Stars as Pokémon Gym Leaders!

Ferrer Zorola

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola
3 hours ago, Foxy said:

Reddit. Also, Adele - Normal Beyonce - Fighting Rihanna - Fire. Florence would be Water.

ARTPOP's loud electronic music, that's why. :neyde: 

I don't even know how to use reddit it's such a weird forum lmao 

LIFE IS GOOD

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

but poison is a bad bitch type not a basic bitch type, what does it have to do with KP? :derpga:

She should be normal type then :poot: 

1 hour ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

but poison is a bad bitch type not a basic bitch type, what does it have to do with KP? :derpga:

I think fairy/poison is perfect because she can be cute and kind but also shady and bitchy. Actually it all mixes it her at any given moment from my observation :p maybe in wrong.

Ferrer Zorola
10 hours ago, Foxy said:

She should be normal type then :poot: 

didn't you say the artist confirmed B is a fighting type? that doesn't make any sense lmao her suit is completely made of metal just like her single ladies video glove 

LIFE IS GOOD

13 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

didn't you say the artist confirmed B is a fighting type? that doesn't make any sense lmao her suit is completely made of metal just like her single ladies video glove 

don't worry, i want to protest too :air: 

Ferrer Zorola
2 hours ago, Foxy said:

don't worry, i want to protest too :air: 

u are zo foxi :hor:

LIFE IS GOOD

• 2 weeks later...
Ferrer Zorola

And Gaga was made a... *drums roll* Water type! meh 

LIFE IS GOOD

ChicaSkas

My dreams have come true... Nintendo, make this happen

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

love it. water is one of my favorite types in Pokemon. 

it's also cool that Gaga is the only one who has Timer Balls in her design :hor: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

I have no complaints. Water is the most versatile type afterall, much like the Lady herself :tea:

Altho her arms look weirdly small :duck: 

4 minutes ago, Rino said:

love it. water is one of my favorite types in Pokemon. 

it's also cool that Gaga is the only one who has Timer Balls in her design :hor: 

Those are premiere balls tho :emma: 

27 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Those are premiere balls tho :emma: 

omg, this is embarrassing :toofunny: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Vodka

I love it. I have to agree with some of you, water is a bit meh but! We kinda get ice and psychic connotations from some water pokemon. It even feels a bit mystic, if you ask me. Lol anyway

OT: Good stuff, it's some quality work! I'd personally play the game.

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

1 hour ago, skieron said:

I love it. I have to agree with some of you, water is a bit meh but! We kinda get ice and psychic connotations from some water pokemon. It even feels a bit mystic, if you ask me. Lol anyway

Water isnt meh even a bit. There's a reason why its the best type out there. Water is a very versatile type, especially if you're playing competitively. Very much like Gaga herself, she's an all around talent, that's why it fits her perfectly. :) 

Vodka
11 hours ago, Foxy said:

Water isnt meh even a bit. There's a reason why its the best type out there. Water is a very versatile type, especially if you're playing competitively. Very much like Gaga herself, she's an all around talent, that's why it fits her perfectly. :) 

Definitely! I love that she's been cast as a water pokemon gym leader (some of my favorite pokemon belong to that type).

Not exactly up to date with the entire pokedex but, I do remember some of my water pokemon having been able to use ice and psychic moves, and their overall strong special attacks, in tandem with their beautiful art designs, made me love them. 

It's just when I think of Gaga, my usual reaction is to get excited, and water only makes me think that, when its hot or when I visit the beach. So those two kinda clashed with me, at first. 

Personally, me being a Gaga fan, I understand the connection that was being established by the post (Gaga,Water type), since I do find her mystic and an all-around artist. Not to mention being a siren herself ;)

I guess for me, the impression wasn't just as immediate as for the others. Though, still, thematically, I do love the notion of her being a water-type gym leader. ;)

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Ferrer Zorola
On 7 de abril de 2016 at 3:16 AM, skieron said:

do you know who the dudes on your avatar are? they're so good looking... 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived