Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Selena Gomez acting a mess

Creyk

Featured Posts

Creyk

So, Selena Gomez's cousin had her engagement party this weekend, and Selena showed up at the occasion to celebrate with her family. At the party, several hilarious things happened. She got so drunk she thew up multiple times and acted rather rude towards people. Her friends and bodyguard had to really pay attention to make sure she was okay. A guy who met her during the even describes in details his experience of meeting her, and it's awesome. Because of the site's rules I'll only post the funniest/most interesting bits but it's worth reading the whole thing:

Meanwhile I was puffing on a fat stogie outside and once they came out I tried to snap a quick pic or two but I only managed to get something about as credible as the Bigfoot footage. Aftee she somehow stumbled back down stairs she stood directly under me I couldn’t help but shamelessly stare at her ta-ta’s and maybe do a few harmless cat calls to this goddess. I figured what the hell it’s worth a shot and it’s worked on less drunk girls before.

After about a minute of heckling she turned around looked me square into the windows of my soul and flipped me the bird. I caught a solid 10 seconds of finger before she mouthed “**** you” and escaped into the crowd.

About 5 minutes later it was time to leave and my mom and one of my pledge brothers headed to the elevator. I couldn’t believe my luck as I saw this shell of a celebrity stumble through the doors. She looked like she had hit maximum darkness. Her face was as pale as a ghost, there was a bit of chunkies caked on the corner of her mouth from the puke and blood was all over her chin from her basic white girl drunk tumble. She looked like she was on Charlie Sheen tiger blood level with a little bit of head shave Brittany in her.

I glanced at my pledge brother in disbelief as I thought of anything I could say. But before I could open my mouth my pledge brother asked “so what’s the occasion?” “We’re celebrating.” Is all her gross posse snarled back at us. “Hey Selena we went to the same middle school” my pledge brother said trying his absolute best to seal the deal. She looked up slowly at him and shouted “It doesn’t matter! None of this ****ing matters!” Then the elevator stopped and the doors opened as Selena blew chunks all over her friends purse. I busted out laughing and walked outside as she was ushered away under the cover of strong Mexican women

http://totalfratmove.com/emailer-i-got-stuck-in-an-elevator-with-a-very-drunk-selena-gomez-this-weekend-pics/?utm_medium=short&utm_source=Twitter

And the sad thing is, it's real :toofunny:

Here is a photo that Selena's cousin posted about the event

Edonis

Cat calling drunk girls isn't funny. 

Anyways this isn't anything shocking to me because everyone who's ever gotten super intoxicated knows that you become the literal definition of a mess. 

Tragic. 

Evan Peters

tons of people get rude when they're drunk lol

emma roberts is an abuser

Creyk
Just now, Evan Peters said:

tons of people get rude when they're drunk lol

It's just so different from what she is usually like I was surprised to read about this side of her

Plus it's just so tragic how she had vomit and blood left on her mouth and chin, like what even :toofunny:

The Child

If I was him, I couldn't have kept my hands to myself. :green:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

So...the pictures prove that he was there. 

Doesn't prove his story. Not going to 100% believe some email entry to TotalFratMove.com.

Supersonic

Tbh I couldn't care less about Selena Gomez, but it's sad that she just can't occassionally be a messy drunk like literally any other normal person without ugly white dudebros trying to take advantage of the situation. They either force themselves on her or try to generate clicks to their ugly blogs by talking smack about her because she rightfully refused any conversation with that trash. :(

RAMROD

The only thing that I can get from this article is that the author is a total douche. First for looking at her tits, takibg advantage of her not being sober. Second for taunting her. And third for publishing it onto his blog for the world to see.

I am sure he felt that he is so cool now for this but he is not.

Also this could be a story that are doctored with many extras as well to make it sounds more bombastic than what really happened.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SychosSoChic

*reads OP*

Oh

I'm actually a worse drunk than a celebrity :emma: 

Well :flop: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived