💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Look for LG5

thebedesign

Featured Posts

thebedesign

So, Gaga is known for her crazy, over the top fashion in all of her career. ARTPOP was different, more subtle, kinda techy and modern and overall great. Now, what do you want to see for LG5? Do you think she'll collab with Intel for the costumes? 

It’s not a fedora you ****

Edonis

The beginning of ARTPOP was great. The rest was so-so and then bad. And then so-so again. 

I think LG5 will be old Hollywood mixed with crazyGa dark fashion. Some dresses, some leotards, some classy/heaux :gaycat: looks. Intel could help. 

I think it'll be great. 

dannydevito

lady-gaga-la-fashion-01.jpg.90c888b98cd3

Though I care more about the music tbh. I'm getting too thirsty and that's not good.

elijahfan

I just dyed my hair blue and it reminded me of the work of artist Enki Bilal. Then it made me realize Gaga has never tried that look before.

285_004.jpg?v=1

So I'd love to see her take on this.

TimisaMonster

Basically the Intel promo shots and behind the scenes footage

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

thebedesign
5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

That would be amazing! This is my fav look from all the promos. It's simple, but she looks so fresh.CbTs8KKWIAEXUPh.jpg

It’s not a fedora you ****

DiscoHeaven23
9 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

That's my dream.

The Surrealist
8 minutes ago, Borna said:

That would be amazing! This is my fav look from all the promos. It's simple, but she looks so fresh.CbTs8KKWIAEXUPh.jpg

YES! DEM GLASSEZ!!!! I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!!!

Fernster7

NY Fashion week + Last Night + Intel video + Grammys. A perfect balance between her crazy looks and the classy ones.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

youandi

Maybe a more accessible very son of the Klein stuff from the V magazine for the overall look and theme (album cover and promo)

Archived