đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do u feel about LG5 build-up compared to ARTPOP?

WORLDofGAGA

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA

For me I have high hopes and something of really good quality for her new album, however in the wait of ARTPOP i was thinking this is going to be better than btw, but I like how lg5 has less hype and less drawings and concepts or expectations as its better to be a surprise  or to be let down by expecting something bigger than what it may become!

@W0RLDofGAGA

Diamond Heart

i much prefer it tbh, with ARTPOP we knew so much already. We know NOTHING about LG5 and that excites me tbh :excited2: 

Also i literally dont give a **** how long it takes for LG5 to come out. Of course in regards to new music, the sooner the better but im not gonna have a meltdown over her 'wasting all this promo in Q1 and now we MIGHT NOT GET IT IN Q2 EITHER, BETRAYAL!!!!!' or whatever dramatic ass statements monsters like to spout. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

nikola

i love lg5 buildup more than ARTPOPs buildup.....because atrpop was so overhyped that made people tired of it before it was even released.............

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Chromatislaps

I have no expectations, so I won't be disappointed when its going to be released

Spoiler

but I would like some dirty hot bops on the record tbh

mleQEr5.png

thebedesign

I feel that ARTPOP was waaaay too rushed. The whole ARTPOP emergency, hackers, etc, idk how to feel about it. With LG5 everything is so calm, with some teases from Gaga and I think she's gonna just drop the lead single one day and we'll all flip the **** out and die. 

It’s not a fedora you ****

Mikey Monster

I agree. We were so informed about ARTPOP for a whole year before it's release. Then when she broke her hip, the LM fan base was at its peek of being cryptic lol. But yes the less we know the bigger the success in the end. And I love the wait for LG5 it's like a hot guy teasing you when he strips lol:hor::giveup::air::woot:

Mikey McCampbell

Mikey Monster
2 minutes ago, Borna said:

I feel that ARTPOP was waaaay too rushed. The whole ARTPOP emergency, hackers, etc, idk how to feel about it. With LG5 everything is so calm, with some teases from Gaga and I think she's gonna just drop the lead single one day and we'll all flip the **** out and die. 

It might be calm now but it's the calm before the storm ;)

Mikey McCampbell

This doesn't feel like a wait it feels like a gaga drought. ARTPOP was a bit of a wait but the fame the fame monster and born this way were still recent whereas we are all so bored now and listening to the same songs over and over and over again

29 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

For me I have high hopes and something of really good quality for her new album, however in the wait of ARTPOP i was thinking this is going to be better than btw, but I like how lg5 has less hype and less drawings and concepts or expectations as its better to be a surprise  or to be let down by expecting something bigger than what it may become!

I have high hopes too though for lg5 i was really excited for a while but I'm calmer now and just patient but I'm expecting great things. I dont think I will get let down though because I haven't before when I have had high hopes.

DiscoHeaven23

It's awful. Every date that rolls around that I think the lead single is gonna be released, it never comes. It's like an old man. 

But I know when it finally comes, the climax will be amazing.

Economy

Im just glad she isnt calling it the album of the milenium for 284513947 years and setting the bar and expectations so high no artist in history would ever be able to deliver

keeping low key is good for a change!!!

Ferrer Zorola

this ones' better
I constantly listen to her collaborations with RedOne and DJWS, bad romance, chillin', yoü and I, I can't give you anything but love (Giorgio Moroder remix) and I want your love to get an idea of how LG5 is going to sound :giveup:

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived