Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Warcraft: The Beginning (Breaking records in China)

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop

535_poster.jpg

Release Dates 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/releaseinfo

Offical trailer and Tv spots:

New trailer 27/3-2016 

Trailer 1

Trailer 2 

International Trailer

New footage 17 may

Actors:

Toby Kebbell as Durotan
Paula Patton as Garona
Robert Kazinsky as Ogrim Doomhammer
Clancy Brown as Blackhand
Daniel Wu as Gul´dan
Anna Calvin as Drakka
Terry Notary as Grommash Hellscream

Travis Fimmel as Anduin Lothar
Ben Foster as Medivh
Ben Schnetzer as Khadgar
Dominic Cooper as king Lane
Ruth Negga as Lady Taria Wrynn

Other characters that have been confirmed from the Warcraft universe:
Baby Thrall
Prince Varian Wrynn
Moroes
Races: Humans,Orcs, Draneies, Dwarfs and high elfs

Director:
Duncan jones

Box office
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=warcraft.htm

3 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I'm personally very hyped about this movie since I have been a fan of World of Warcraft and it's lore for almost 10 years now and I can't wait to watch it on the big screen! 

Happy to see someone else is a fan of the lore of this amazing fiction universe! :D I've been a fan of this world since Warcraft 2 and I'm also very hyped to see how this will turn out on screen! I wonder if they will include draeneis and eredars back on Draenor or cut that part out and only focus on the invasion and onwards

Azor Ahai

Ηοnestly I loved Warcraft 3 and I bought the expansion and played WOW for a bit, BUT this movie looks really "Meh". I wish they would animate the orcs and trolls in a different way , they look way too "Avatar" like.

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm hyped, praying this doesn't flop so we get a sequel with Arthas/Lich King.

Iwontell

Meh...movies based on games are always so underwhelming...and I don't even like Warcraft which only makes me extra skeptical about the whole thing, specially the way this is being done - they're really doubling down on the CGI and, dude, good CGI means nothing (the new Star Wars used it only when it was absolutely necessary and the result is much better then what I see in these trailers)...

Assassin's Creed has a movie coming out soon too...I'm excited but I'm pretty sure it's going to suck as well...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

ArtGagaPop
6 minutes ago, Cupid said:

Happy to see someone else is a fan of the lore of this amazing fiction universe! :D I've been a fan of this world since Warcraft 2 and I'm also very hyped to see how this will turn out on screen! I wonder if they will include draeneis and eredars back on Draenor or cut that part out and only focus on the invasion and onwards

There have been some leaked footage that shows Draeneis inside cages imprisoned but the story will focus on the orcs fleeing from draenor to azeroth and then the conflict that will happen between the orcs and humans so i think we only will get a small glimpse of Draeneis. 

Azor Ahai
4 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

YAS PLS I NEED ARTHAS.

ArtGagaPop
4 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

They have already planed with a story for a trilogiy so if this movie becomes a succes it's very likely to happen:excited2:

I've been waiting for this since the rumors came around 2007 I CAN'T I'M SO HYPED **** I CAN'T HIDE IT TAKE MY MONEY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

MAKE IT WORK

Knife

I don't have high hopes for this, but I'd like for it to be good.

The mix of CG and live actors looks so wonky to me, especially with Garona. I don't know.. :huh:

35 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

There have been some leaked footage that shows Draeneis inside cages imprisoned but the story will focus on the orcs fleeing from draenor to azeroth and then the conflict that will happen between the orcs and humans so i think we only will get a small glimpse of Draeneis. 

Oh I see! :D thats good enough.

Why are the fleeing tho, isnt it more of a conquering invasion?

darkchylde

I'm so so excited for this. I hope they get a big success with this and we get to see many more movies after this one (and faster, considering this one took AGES to make since they announced it). I'm definetly looking forward to see all the races in the big screen, specially elves, trolls and what not!

I mean, if MARVEL succeeded with their 12 year old movies and shitty scripts and whitewashing and destroying characters, Blizzard can't do it much worse, right?

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, Cupid said:

Oh I see! :D thats good enough.

Why are the fleeing tho, isnt it more of a conquering invasion?

Yes but draenor is dead from fel corruption and  they don't have much food left and so on. So they find this new planet Azeroth and go there to have a new place to live in and also invade the humans there. Gul dan and the green orcs are mostly there for the war but Durotan and the frost wolf clan just want's a new home to live in. That's why you see Durotan talking to the humans in the trailer.

I have a feeling this is going to be another terrible video game movie that everybody forgets in a few years :ohno:

RAMROD
Just now, Nino said:

I have a feeling this is going to be another terrible video game movie that everybody forgets in a few years :ohno:

That's exactly what will happen, but at least it wasn't directed by Uwe Boll lmao

Only Tomb Raider did well, and the first Resident Evil.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived