Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Warcraft: The Beginning (Breaking records in China)

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That's exactly what will happen, but at least it wasn't directed by Uwe Boll lmao

Only Tomb Raider did well, and the first Resident Evil.

I don't care too much about it though because Warcraft also has an expansive series of great books availible now on Amazon to keep me entertained outside of World of Neckbeards :gaycat: 

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, Nino said:

I don't care too much about it though because Warcraft also has an expansive series of great books availible now on Amazon to keep me entertained outside of World of Neckbeards :gaycat: 

Inb4 this film creates new sub fandom that only knows it from the movie and never experience the game itself. :green:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ArtGagaPop

I actaully think it could change the trend of Bad movies based on games. This one seems much more serious than the others and actually focus more on the novels and the lore then it does on the game. I just hope it will be a success enough for them to make the trilogy happen :giveup:

CatelynnMarie

I'm so so so excited for this. I'm a hardcore WoW fan including the lore, I've been waiting for a movie for years :giveup:

As far as it having a chance to be disappointing, I mean every movie has that chance. I'm not going into it thinking, "Holy sh*t this will be the best movie ever". I'm going into it excited about seeing more Warcraft visuals and things. I don't know if it will be good or not, but the fact that we are finally getting a theatrical movie, that's exciting. I'm really looking forward to hunting for all the WoW Easter eggs too tbh :excited2:

ArtGagaPop

New trailer/ad have hit the web. This one looks the best so far with much greater cgi and visuals then the first ones and fiting music/scenes. 

• 1 month later...
ArtGagaPop

New videos from today and yesterday.

I can't wait anymore! The newest videos have made me think really postive about the movie even more than before. I think we have a new big movie franchise on our way. Just 10 more days for release here in sweden!

ArtGagaPop

The movie is breaking records in China https://twitter.com/ChinaBoxOffice and have made over 70 million already in Europe. The chances of a sequal is getting bigger. 

Also, saw it a week ago and it was amazing! It has a few flaws but overall a very enjoyable movie. Don't deserve the hate it's getting from critics in US. Even the majority of the critics in Europe have liked it and it's definatly worth a ticket if you have had anything to warcraft to do or likes fantasy/action types of movies!

Archived