Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So we're at that messy point again, huh?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

That messy point of waiting for the new album where people start making threads containing "OmG rEaL trackLisTs!!2 :O" and "oMG neW LG5 sOKG LEAKED11! :O:O :O". 

Those bored rats who make these tried it with Born This Way and they flopped on leaking any real info. They tried again with ARTPOP and their stale ass beats and tragic tracklists and they still failed it again. So why are we letting this happen with LG5? This can't be an every era thing. Make ANYTHING but these. It's just not cute anymore.

This wasn't even that cute during the wait for Born This Way. 

Do you know what the answer is to curing Monster Boredom? Anything but this. 

tumblr_madi6xIF8f1rgsufvo1_500.gif

It's mainly new monsters wanting their own mess era from what I've seen. Let the kids have their fun :unicorn:

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, Nino said:

It's mainly new monsters wanting their own mess era from what I've seen. Let the kids have their fun :unicorn:

Some call Doctor Who so he can whisk them all back to 2013 bc NOT. *slam* ON. *slam* MY. *slam* WATCH. *slam*

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, ROARyals said:

That messy point of waiting for the new album where people start making threads containing "OmG rEaL trackLisTs!!2 :O" and "oMG neW LG5 sOKG LEAKED11! :O:O :O". 

Those bored rats who make these tried it with Born This Way and they flopped on leaking any real info. They tried again with ARTPOP and their stale ass beats and tragic tracklists and they still failed it again. So why are we letting this happen with LG5? This can't be an every era thing. Make ANYTHING but these. It's just not cute anymore.

This wasn't even that cute during the wait for Born This Way. 

Do you know what the answer is to curing Monster Boredom? Anything but this. 

tumblr_madi6xIF8f1rgsufvo1_500.gif

orangutan_square.jpg

Did Zayn made these titles? 

Over.

iCpro

It seems to only happen when we have nothing else to talk about. During jan/feb there was barely any of that sh1t but now that Gaga is doing less performances etc it's starting to return :stalkga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Katsuki Bakugo

This is the part of the pre era's I LIVE FOR!! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

FRANK1991

it's ok, make what you want

because I don't even click into it, and if I do just for fun, i wouldn't comment

DO NOT COMMENT

just let those threads slip into the abyss

it's stupid enough that people make threads of LG5 tracklist, but the worst is lots of people commenting "I ran here" "fake" ":neyde:"............making the thread stay on top of the forums

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Davidsonary

Aww let people have some fun, it's not like we have anything better to do while waiting anyways. :green:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Levine

The "leaked instrumental" are always the same tho :toofunny: the same old, stale, boring ass **** sound since 2011. A Pink mess. 

Archived