💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The Countess was so hot

weed

Featured Posts

weed

tumblr_nxonz8xLrB1rv6sroo1_400.giftumblr_nxonz8xLrB1rv6sroo2_400.gif

I was just going thru my tumblr archive and saw this and it reminded me of how many looks we got from the Countess and how amazing Gaga looked :giveup:

It's crazy how people used to/still do say Gaga isn't that pretty

Peroxide

She looked like a hot mama during the entire season, even when she was getting bullets pulled out of her she was still hot af. :giveup: 

We are not worthy.

kvnrp

Gaga does not only turn people Gay, she can also turn people Straight. :giveup:

Truly a Queen of Sex. 

Mobster

Kinda off topic, but I always find it interesting when I find a comment on one of her youtube videos calling her "The Countess". I can't wrap my head around the fact that there are actually people who've become fans of Gaga through her acting career :giveup:

Imagine not having a clue about Gaga, other than the fact that she's the Countess and then suddenly googling her name and discovering all of her treasures :giveup:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Schwerk

She naturally possesses a lot of sex appeal. It's this strong energy about her. Same when she's on stage. And she's in control over it, which makes it so powerful and not trashy. 

Ryan spotted it well.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Shipper

Oh gosh thatvlook where she has that BDSM looking attire with a hat on and a pencil skirt I think. :giveup:

Ugh. It made me question sexuality. 

I cannot find a pic of it but it is ingrained in my mind bless anyone who knows that look. 

💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕

James19709
47 minutes ago, Mobster said:

Kinda off topic, but I always find it interesting when I find a comment on one of her youtube videos calling her "The Countess". I can't wrap my head around the fact that there are actually people who've become fans of Gaga through her acting career :giveup:

Imagine not having a clue about Gaga, other than the fact that she's the Countess and then suddenly googling her name and discovering all of her treasures :giveup:

Strange to imagine somebody hearing of American Horror Story and not Lady Gaga... is AHS even that big? I think it's really weak tbh. Gaga did a great job for the most part tho.

The scene when she first sat down interrupting Ramona Royale and demanding the guy leave she looked incredibly beautiful.

Bad Bromance

I still can't get over how HOT and beautiful Gaga looked while playing The Countess.   :giveup:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

weed
2 minutes ago, LavendarBlonde said:

Are you gay though? :lolga:

ya

RadioIsOurs
Just now, neptugne said:

ya

'Gaga is so hot'

"No she's ugly af!'

'But the gays are turned on by her though'

:green: 

A true conversation with between me and my friend...

Archived