💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Natural Gaga

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

TerrenceV2

*depressing comment about how she'll choose her color like SHE wants because it is HER hair*

playground love - josef salvat

Schwerk

I love her as a blonde cause it's fierce, but to me she is most beautiful as a dark or light brunette. The way it frames her face, I dunno what it is, but it accentuates her pretty features. We all have our insecurities but I sometimes feel Gaga doesn't see how naturally pretty she truly is.

I love how many different faces she has and how much she can get away with. If I were a photographer or painter, she would definitely be my muse. A slight tilt of the head and she can look like a completely different person.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Hexxx

I like her better with natural hair

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

WORLDofGAGA

I do love those looks, but I do love the blond as it's the iconic Gaga hair colour and I think she looks really pretty with blonde hair aka ahs

@W0RLDofGAGA

weed

I don't mind it but it gets boring quick tbh

gaga's just conditioned me into expecting something new bc that's her shtick so if she just had natural hair for months I'd be like :green:

CakeLikeLG

I love her face with natural makeup and when she has eyebrows

gaga.jpg 130911_2676701_After_Show__Lady_Gaga_s_Astunning

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

HaveAnOysterBBy
1 hour ago, MDXCM said:

I live for these. :giveup:

lady-gaga.gifBtJdnvfIIAAZH_e.jpg

1414411223667_wps_3_EROTEME_CO_UK_FOR_UK

lady_gaga_new_short_curly_brown_hair.jpg

I wish she would do an era like this :flutter:

Sister

I like her more lately with any colour besides blonde. I am just over blonde, I guess. Gaga is always a looker though.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

TropicOfCANCER

gaga looks best with the golden brown/auburn color she had during the FAME perfume launch. Absolute perfection, and ACTUALLY closer to her natural color (and not the black that people swear up and down is her natural color)

giskardsb
1 hour ago, Kayla said:

I love how pretty and punk rock she looks when she takes a more "natural" appearing route. 

ie, the perfection of...

maxresdefault.jpg

JustAnotherDay

The black hair makes her look much more italian but I love the brown Venus wig because it is close to her natural color but it's still wild and crazy.

was NickARTPOP

StarstruckIllusion
6 hours ago, MDXCM said:

Lmfao. Still love to write 'GaGa'. I agree with blond /heavy makeup. 

It makes me cringle so I had to rant sorry lol

FameHookah
7 hours ago, ROARyals said:

it's really cute and I wish she had it now, bc blonde only works with heavy makeup which I haven't been seeing her wear lately (not judging, she can if she wants). 

Personally, ever since those first radio interviews I turned her off from my life bc I'm not gonna stand here stalking her boring housewife chronicles for the next 9 months-when #LG5 finally drops. Sorry im just not. I still can come here bc not even this site thanks about her 24/7 atm lol

Omg i feel the same its so sad ;(

WTF is MDNA

Archived