Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Natural Gaga

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

Mobster

She was born with eyebrows, though :poot:

lady-gaga.gif

Edit: But to answer your question: Yes! But I love how she looks with black hair (like most of the pictures you posted) but I guess it doesn't exactly count as natural, because she was born brunette

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

StarstruckIllusion

"GaGa"…

no tea no shade but it took me 4 tries to type that bc even my phone knows it's not 2009 anymore… :emma:

StarstruckIllusion

it's really cute and I wish she had it now, bc blonde only works with heavy makeup which I haven't been seeing her wear lately (not judging, she can if she wants). 

Personally, ever since those first radio interviews I turned her off from my life bc I'm not gonna stand here stalking her boring housewife chronicles for the next 9 months-when #LG5 finally drops. Sorry im just not. I still can come here bc not even this site thanks about her 24/7 atm lol

Yo GagaGaga

I think she looks amazing at all times, but honestly I prefer this kinda lookLady-Gaga-Beyonce-Telephone-Music-Video-

Lady-Gaga-Hot-Bad-Romance-Photo.jpg

but I still love her natural look. To me her natural look and this look^ are like two different people. Both amazing

The Surrealist
19 minutes ago, Mobster said:

She was born with eyebrows, though :poot:

lady-gaga.gif

Edit: But to answer your question: Yes! But I love how she looks with black hair (like most of the pictures you posted) but I guess it doesn't exactly count as natural, because she was born brunette

Agreed. 

The Surrealist
20 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

"GaGa"…

no tea no shade but it took me 4 tries to type that bc even my phone knows it's not 2009 anymore… :emma:

15 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

it's really cute and I wish she had it now, bc blonde only works with heavy makeup which I haven't been seeing her wear lately (not judging, she can if she wants). 

Personally, ever since those first radio interviews I turned her off from my life bc I'm not gonna stand here stalking her boring housewife chronicles for the next 9 months-when #LG5 finally drops. Sorry im just not. I still can come here bc not even this site thanks about her 24/7 atm lol

Lmfao. Still love to write 'GaGa'. I agree with blond /heavy makeup. 

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Kayla said:

I love how pretty and punk rock she looks when she takes a more "natural" appearing route. 

Exactly, I mean her bleached hair/eyebrows were cool and mysterious for awhile,  but she had no other color since late 2015  (except for those red wigs after her DB Tribute). 

Mobster

Almost forgot, (could post this in the "Unpopular Gaga Opinions" thread), but blonde is one of my least favorite colors on her. Especially her wigs during "The Fame" era. The blonde ARTPOP ones were better I guess, but black will always be my favorite color on her, both hair and outfit. I feel like the color accentuates her tattoos, which is also a plus.

The Surrealist
2 minutes ago, Mobster said:

Almost forgot, (could post this in the "Unpopular Gaga Opinions" thread), but blonde is one of my least favorite colors on her. Especially her wigs during "The Fame" era. The blonde ARTPOP ones were better I guess, but black will always be my favorite color on her, both hair and outfit. I feel like the color accentuates her tattoos, which is also a plus.

Black > Brunette > White/Silver > Red/Orange > Blonde

Mobster
4 minutes ago, MDXCM said:

Black > Brunette > White/Silver > Red/Orange > Blonde

Same, except that I'd choose Red/Orange over White/Silver, she looked beyond stunning at the Grammys :flutter:

Iwontell

I love those, but she doesn't...*shrugs*

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived