question

Stuff Gaga does that makes you laugh?

SirLudicopro

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
La Kubrick

Back in 2009 it was funny to see a little blond head scream 'NOW JUMP MOTHER F***ERS!!!'

She amazed me :hor: :O

7 hours ago, Eohl said:

Whenever she does normal things like driving, beating up meat, cleaning her apartment, buying her family Christmas gifts from QVC. :air:

This to be honest! :rip:

arthurhmangum

When she promises us stuff that doesn't ever happen. :emma:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

TerrenceV2

When she realizes something that we her fans know and do. I can't imagine something right now like when the BTW ball when someone threw a mask and she asked if it was Derpga and then put it on, or when she said she knew we were ****ing thristy for new music last week or that we think everything she does is cryptic :air::tea:

playground love - josef salvat

Schwerk
7 hours ago, Haroon said:

The faces she makes sometimes :toofunny: I find them so freaking adorable and hilarious, they make me happy :giveup: 

tumblr_n7cq7lyNyf1tbr8m9o8_500.png

4710044.jpg

tumblr_nrg0uoOlC31qlpp4vo1_400.jpg

575225719_700.jpg

Same here! That's why I wanna be front row at shows, to see her expressions.

She's like a little Muppet sometimes, it's adorable. I love how she truly throws her whole body into the music and does these funny twitches when she sings too. I would easily enjoy watching her without sound, the music just bursts out of that tiny body like it can't be contained.

Like here at 3.29 min (not the best example but couldn't think of anything right now, even when she does is all the time)

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

The Child

Lady-Gaga-Artpop.jpg

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

giskardsb
59 minutes ago, Marjol said:

She's like a little Muppet sometimes, it's adorable. I love how she truly throws her whole body into the music and does these funny twitches when she sings too. I would easily enjoy watching her without sound, the music just bursts out of that tiny body like it can't be contained.

I love her weird twitchy dance "moves". :)  Its like this with Christina at around 2:00... Christina is all slinky and sexy and Gaga is all... Gaga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvBY_s9JnVc

Schwerk
7 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

I love her weird twitchy dance "moves". :)  Its like this with Christina at around 2:00... Christina is all slinky and sexy is Gaga is all... Gaga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvBY_s9JnVc

Haha yup, so awesome! I also notice that when she's (performing) with a beautiful woman like here with Christina, she tends to act more 'manly' instead of sexy in the conventional female way. She's not competing with the other woman like most would but more like trying to impress her or even flirt a bit. It's fun to watch. Like in this interview, her responses to Sofia are so cute:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

River

Her acting on MTN video :toofunny:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived