💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Akon Talks Lady Gaga

M I M I Z

Featured Posts

More like "people I need to take care before I can milk them and people like Lady Gaga where she is on cruise control and I can milk her too"

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Iwontell

Why is he still talking about her...? :neyde:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

BLACKOUTbritney

"Every 10years there WILL be a new Gaga"

LMAO hunty NO :neyde:

In 50years+ of this pop industry there hasn't been anyone like Gaga

Gaga changed the industry. Look at fashion, music, and videos before 2008 :excuseu:

Haroon

Very interesting, mainly the stuff about pulling out when she was at her peak and that she's too talented to stay at one thing for too long :huh: I guess the thing about moving on after he saw people being fired and re-hired and seeing her making her own decisions makes sense :shrug: I don't agree that musically she can't get any bigger but foresight isn't 20/20 and nobody knows so we'll see I guess, he chose the safe and comfortable option when it comes to business, but it probably had a negative emotional impact because someone who you've worked with for a while selling their shares on you must make you feel like nothing more than an item :noparty: In the long run things worked out for both parties so all's well

yASSsss

No matter how much he denies it,I bet he still regrets his decision.Stop playing it tough,bruh.No one is buying this ****.

tumblr_inline_nrux5rJUpU1so73lu_500.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Mr Judas
2 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

He's like Laurie-Ann 2.0. YAS I WOULD LYK 2 TAKE CREDIT 4 DISS

Fixed :duck:

Mobster

I love how much respect he has for Gaga :giveup:

The music industry is a business. As harsh as it might sound, he definitely made the right choices as a business man. I wouldn't hold it against him. It's not his duty to risk jeopardizing his business to ensure a special relationship with his clients.

And as for that "Every 10 years will be a new Gaga" comment, I'm sure he wasn't referring to her talent or her uniqueness. He was simply referring to the phenomenon that was Gaga's career as a lucrative investment.

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

yASSsss
4 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

He's like Laurie-Ann 2.0. YAS I WOULD LYK 2 TAKE CREDIT 4 DIS

:poot:

Y93gL.jpg

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Judas Oyster

Basically he knew Gaga had a path. He just joined to get some coins at the game and left when the game got too dangerous and still have his money. He's a businessman, so I get it, I don't think he helped Gaga that much anyway...

Hopefully what he believes, that Gaga can't peak again like before, isn't true. I pray that she'll get big again next album! Would be nice to hear new Gaga songs on the radio and get more music videos and stuff.

DiscoHeaven23
18 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

Basically he knew Gaga had a path. He just joined to get some coins at the game and left when the game got too dangerous and still have his money. He's a businessman, so I get it, I don't think he helped Gaga that much anyway...

I think I saw him in the intro scene of the G.U.Y. video 

Archived