Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

In defense of Lady Gaga

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

You all complain about negative threads but everyone always replies in them :awkney: personally i think some of the conversations on here about Gaga are disgusting. People talk about her like shes not a real person, even though she's said multiple times that she DOES come on here and see the things we write. If you didn't like part of her performance, song etc, then you are certainly entitled to that opinion. However, making a thread or reply bashing her or someone else should be unacceptable.  I wish the mods would start checking and deleting more posts...it makes me so sad to see so many people coming at this poor woman on her own fan site. 

Gaga is watching :saladga:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnglerfishbraBENUS

Whenever I talk about lady gaga now people either say 'she did a great job at the super bowl' or 'wow she was fantastic at the academy awards! she should have won!'  That was the point of the those performances.  Talent is fresh in their mind and not the meat dress.  

Decodekid

It is always ok to give your opinions either positive or negative, as long as its not offensive. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

PartySick
12 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

shonda-rhimes-elle-women-tv-1-13-15-gi.j

stevesondheim.jpg

You get the knives, I'll get the lighter fluid, and we'll both bring salt and a pentagram stencil :stalkga:

🖤

Edonis

Oh I didn't know fans weren't allowed to be opinionated on only certain topics that you approve :laughga:

I always took it that as long as you aren't bullying belittling or being nasty about Gaga, you can say what's on your mind. That's how a pop forum works? That's how life works? 

Lord Temptation
4 hours ago, Edonis said:

Oh I didn't know fans weren't allowed to be opinionated on only certain topics that you approve :laughga:

I always took it that as long as you aren't bullying belittling or being nasty about Gaga, you can say what's on your mind. That's how a pop forum works? That's how life works? 

Exactly. There are two types of people in this community: (X) Those who are here because of Lady Gaga. (Y) Those who are here because of freedom of speech. Obviously Y people are usually the ones bashing Gaga, or bashing other artists. They live to criticise and find flaws in others. And what sucks is that when the GP think of LMs, they tend to think of Y people - but only because they're the most vocal and have the most amount of free time. Y people give X people a bad name. What's worse, people confuse X and Y, or think Y = X.

Archived