💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

In defense of Lady Gaga

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo
2 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

If it stresses you out so much then don't view the thread. It's not rocket science. Why care about other people's opinions on someone that REALISTICALLY doesn't care about your existence let alone defense towards her? 

RUDE. if my thread stresses you out so much then don't view it.

Like seriously when you have something to say, say it in a respectful way or just don't say anything at all. :) 

Over.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, SlayGagaloo said:

RUDE. if my thread stresses you out so much then don't view it.

Like seriously when you have something to say, say it in a respectful way or just don't say anything at all. :) 

I'm not stressed out I'm just judging you. I don't have to say anything in a respectful way at all because freedom of speech :shrug: 

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

fans are slowly turning into GP....and thats sad af

Thank you. This is a critical point. 

The GP are supposed to have varied opinions on her positive or negative and it depends on what she does. 

But when you're is in her fanbase, that means you should support her in most circumstances

Over.

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, Alien Tulip said:

I'm not stressed out I'm just judging you. I don't have to say anything in a respectful way at all because freedom of speech :shrug: 

Interesting. Freedom of speech doesn't mean being rude / ignorant, I clearly said I'm not attacking anyone in my thread, but then you post something like this lol grow up it's cool to use a more civilized language. 

Over.

Alien Tulip
Just now, SlayGagaloo said:

Interesting. Freedom of speech doesn't mean being rude / ignorant, I clearly said I'm not attacking anyone in my thread, but then you post something like this lol grow up it's cool to use a more civilized language. 

It is cool to use more civilized language but its also cool to not care about other people's opinion and avoid letting their opinions frustrate you. 

Evan Peters

yeah a ton of the little complainers i expected to be in there were, indeed, in there; masking their negativity behind the transparent veil of having an unpopular opinion. it's one thing to have an opinion that isn't popular, it's another to completely trash gaga and what she is now for the sake of bitching. this fanbase is really ungrateful. nothing she does satisfies people. 

emma roberts is an abuser

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, Alien Tulip said:

It is cool to use more civilized language but its also cool to not care about other people's opinion and avoid letting their opinions frustrate you. 

See the thing is we don't know each other,so when you walk into a thread you are supposed to discuss what's written in the thread not me the person who wrote it, a couple of other users had opinions similar to yours but at least they have a descent amount of self respect to phrase their opinions in a good way, so that it wouldn't bother other people. 

Over.

Yanko
3 hours ago, Sinsemilla said:

I disagree man, I think we are allowed to not love every single thing about Gaga. In fact  she is a celebrity and not someone we actually know personally, so we aren't even required to love her to be a fan. You can be a fan and only like certain aspects of her. If threads criticizing Gaga eat you up inside, don't read em. 

And the reason why an "unpopular gaga opiniions" thread would be full of negative opinions is because anything positive we say about her would be a POPULAR opinion, after all, we are all here because we like Gaga and what she does!

the much needed common sense/logic/brain

slay me 

vma-crying-11.gif

Whispering
4 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

Of course a majority of the unpopular opinions are going to be negative.  We are all mindless worshipers day to day full of praise so of course it'll go that way.  

People mindlessly bash Katy on here regularly but an unpopular opinion thread for her is going to be positive because it's unpopular.  

Bored of being told what we can/cannot have an opinion on.  

And you are up in every Katy thread complaining about people having negative opinions about her. Bored of being told what we can/can't have an opinion on Katy of Madonna.

If it's okay to have negative opinions on Gaga in every thread, every single day...then it is okay to have negative opinions on every other artist that this fanforum isn't devoted to. 

Whispering
3 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Those threads always turn into bitchfests where some members try to get "reality" cred by out-negativing everyone else. 

Exactly! We've had that exact thread before and it was finally moved to another area because it degenerated from unpopular opinions about favorite songs, videos, etc. to the overly negative "fans" dragging Gaga for everything from her weight to her personal choices in her private life. It's become the same thing again. 

PunkTheFunk
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

Also (part 2) who hates the Sound of Music performance :wtf:

shonda-rhimes-elle-women-tv-1-13-15-gi.j

stevesondheim.jpg

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

shonda-rhimes-elle-women-tv-1-13-15-gi.j

stevesondheim.jpg

orangutan_square.jpg

Is this the pressed woman that wanted Adele dazeem to sing it? 

orangutan_square.jpg

Over.

artRaver

I think it's okay to voice your opinion if you don't like something, but there's a way you can and should word certain things. That's the point a lot of people here don't get and when you call them out on the way they went about things they want to get in an uproar screaming "Well sweaty, that's my opinion!!! (-;"

I also agree with the whole voicing opinions on her personal life, that's too extreme.  :saladga:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived