💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can Gaga return as a touring force?

Caesium

Featured Posts

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 0:04 AM, BodyElectrician said:

It was an underperformance compared to her previous ventures. And it would never have grossed another $100 million from dates in those regions. BTWB in Latin America underperformed so artRAVE would have been even more of a decline, I doubt she would have been able to sell out stadiums in South Africa and North America and Europe were toured extensively with the artRAVE. More shows in Asia would have pushed the tour gross over $100 million for certain, but not up to BTWB or TMB's level. Australia was just a disaster. 

Gross of BTWB shows in Europe (33 dates): $58.7 million

Gross of artRAVE shows in Europe (30 in Europe): $24.5 million

Nope. Grossing over half the amount she did with the BTWB. North America and Australia show the same downwards trend. She lost a lot of momentum with the ARTPOP era.

Except she performed in stadiums in Europe. That helped increase the gross.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caesium
3 hours ago, Tropical said:

Except she performed in stadiums in Europe. That helped increase the gross.

Which she was unable to do on the artRAVE except for a few dates here and there because she wasn't as great a touring force as with the BTWB :huh:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

• 4 weeks later...
Cheap thrills

This is like the latest post but. I think gaga will comeback and snatch weaves so hard people will have no choice but to attend the tour. :excited2:

Dark Anatomy

Truthfully? She needs... 

1.) At least one majorly successful single from LG5. Not a mild one like Applause, but a SMASH like Born This Way. It would really help if she had 2 or 3 of em like she did back in "The Fame" era tbh!

2.) A really solid album. If LG5 is worth listening to then people will want to come. I think the best way to describe "ARTPOP" is meh, on the grounds that a few loved and a few hated it. No one is gonna pay money to hear hits they're used to hearing on a tour for a "meh" album.  

3.)  Good marketing. She needs to run TV and Youtube ads. Telling everyone she's going back on tour, performing her old hits as well as her new smashes from LG5. A lot of people just miss information, so I'm wiling to bet if more people knew more people would go. 

• 1 month later...
MaryJaneHolland

If she had smash hits with LG5, yes. Everyone would be ''oh, gaga's coming to town. let's see her, i like her latest songs''... Plus, the tour has to be ICONIC (not like Artrave). Also... PROMO, PROMO, PROMO, F*CKING PROMO.. I want that Sticky and Sweet Tour / MDNA Tour slayage :gaycat:

Speaking of tour, I want new dancers LOL.. I'm sick of seeing the same faces on every show..

Spoiler

and cheaper ticket prices lol :poot:

Didymus

I think she should just go through an era without doing a tour. Maybe do some festivals instead and a concert tour later, in a next era when she's built up hype to see her again, which I think now is barely existing.

RAMROD

You forget the part when she only have short length of tours for ARTPOP Ball, of course it will gross much less than BTW Ball and Monster Ball :awkney:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Shaney
On April 15, 2016 at 6:37 PM, Cheap thrills said:

This is like the latest post but. I think gaga will comeback and snatch weaves so hard people will have no choice but to attend the tour. :excited2:

Queen Hillary will issue arrests on everyone who doesn't.

crisTEAne

return from where? she didn't go anywhere. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• 3 months later...
Haroon

I don't think she's interested to :emma: I think she just wants to play smaller gigs in general now. Like sure with the right material and show planned and stuff, totally no doubt because she's done it before. Whether she wants to return to it is another thing though :huh: 

Archived