💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Little Boots

London GUY

Featured Posts

London GUY

You may of seen her, felt her presence in various places, so basically the "Artists related to Gaga" section online, but I made this thread today to raise awareness for a criminally underrated pop singer, Little Boots.

a06ec077-5a21-47e0-a525-70177e0ddd3f-206

Little Boots, actually called Victoria Hesketh is a British Singer, who became slightly successful the same time Gaga originally rose to prominence circa. 2009 and is best remembered for her songs New in Town, Remedy and Earthquake from her album Hands (2009)

Her Second album 2013's Nocturnes and 2015's Working Girl were both commercial flops, which is unfortunate as the former is a great record, the latter, not so much.

https://m.youtube.com/user/littlebootsvideos

Not sure if this was tagged right, but let me know what you guys think, I have huge sentimentality towards her and I'd love for her to get more recognition :woohoo:

REPLAY

super ultra

I've been listening to her since New in Town :giveup: I don't understand why she's flopping. Shake easily could have been at least a top 20 hit in UK (and not to mention Headphones and Get Things Done) :saladga:

SychosSoChic

loved her since i saw her pushing shopping trollies with hobos in 2009

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

London GUY
Just now, super ultra said:

I've been listening to her since New in Town :giveup: I don't understand why she's flopping. Shake easily could have been at least a top 20 hit in UK (and not to mention Headphones and Get Things Done) :saladga:

Just now, SychosSoChic said:

loved her since i saw her pushing shopping trollies with hobos in 2009

I know it was so catchy, and refreshing to see her, I think she arrived in between paparazzi and bad romance.

:wtf: Noctunes could of smashed so hard 

REPLAY

super ultra
Just now, Highway GUY said:

I know it was so catchy, and refreshing to see her, I think she arrived in between paparazzi and bad romance.

:wtf: Noctunes could of smashed so hard 

yes and a lot of people compared her to Gaga around 2009 (it wasn't so suprising :laughga: )

I think it flopped because she waited too long between Hands and Nocturnes. 4 years is kinda shocking :wtf:

youandi

Remedy and Earthquake were bangers. I'd put her in the same league as La Roux but I think La Roux probably has a bit more following/acclaim 

tbf, both songs were better than just dance irc

• 1 month later...

Archived