💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I understood the negativity towards madonna

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

Now this has gotten OUT OF HAND!!!

Every single thread where Madonna is brought up, she is torn to bits. SHE IS A HUMAN BEING! You have had a whole lot less of an impact I guarantee it. How many schools have you made in Africa, wells? How much did you advocate for Gays and AIDs research when those topics were looked at as punishable by law? How many records has she broken? Why must her private life be an ongoing joke and mockery for you evil people. Why must you take every word she says and twist it into hateful rude behavior.

WHY!!!!?????!!!! Her music (if you ever dared to actually listen) is actually fantastic. Go ahead compare Apples and alpacas, compare her to super soprano whistle note singers. Realize that you are just making in incomparable mistake. 

Why the HELL do you people insist on trashing someone who paved the way for every single woman in music? I'm not asking you to bottom for her, hell I'm not asking for forgiveness I just want to know why you people have a vendetta against a strong willed, can do performer.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2

I feel like it's gotten better? I have at least!

Currently listening to Joanne

Serendipity

I personally don't hate her. Altho I find her a tad bit annoying at times:emma:

Ngl, her music is timeless, and without her contribution, the world of music would've been drastically different:giveup:

I think the hate for her stems from some of her fans who are vile

(I have very good friends who also stan her btw:gaycat:)

because of stans that run sites like Pawsdown, people feel offened because some constantly feel the need to diminish others' achievements and boast about her.

Other than this, I think jealousy is also a factor.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Robo Ga

I actually feel like there's more Madonna fans on this site than I would've expected tbh. People do go a little far when shading her, but she kind of deserves it on a Gaga fan forum. She started the animosity by being rude about Gaga in the first place, its her own fault. 

🤖⚡️

KURUSHITOVSKA

Only smart people is able to love Madonna. It's not always easy to get her words. Those who can't appreciate her work and her career have a little brain and that's it. I know there are some of her fans always insulting Gaga but that doesn't have anything to do with Madonna. She's been here for more than 30 years, and even if she flops she's still has the power to keep going and reinvent herself. She is the Queen of pop, no one can take this place. She was the first, she'll ever be.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

President Trump

I don't like listening to her music, her personality, or really anything about her, but I do not deny she is the queen. Go ahead and quote me and say I am a hater. I am giving my opinion. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Brooke Candy

Why does it even matter? I mean...her career died years ago and nobody cares about her anymore.

Gaga is the Queen of Pop now. Its a fact. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Tumblr

People who drag Madonna are trash and ugly and stupid considering without her, Gaga would be NOTHING but a drag queen imitator still.

But anyway, this is a forum full of heated gays so

tumblr_msztks9HkD1qk08n1o1_500.gif

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Pacify Him

She is not bad. Just misunderstood. 

But her fans are

I’m getting on your nerves

Gohan

The drama overdose in this thread

tumblr_n76rg7P7h81qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif

People hating on a popstar, what's new?! We, as Gaga fans should and must've been used to it already.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Duella Dvil
3 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I feel like it's gotten better? I have at least!

Go to the Madonna breakdown thread. No. It's not okay 

Better Day
1 minute ago, Brooke Candy said:

Why does it even matter? I mean...her career died years ago and nobody cares about her anymore.

Gaga is the Queen of Pop now. Its a fact. 

I care about her

Together You And I!

PartySick
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Only smart people is able to love Madonna. It's not always easy to get her words. Those who can't appreciate her work and her career have a little brain and that's it. 

I find this ironic :emma:

But yeah, I don't understand how far some people go to tear her down. Don't get me wrong, I still don't like her because of all the drama and shadiness surrounding her, but I let it go by the time ARTPOP came out. Gaga's obviously not bothered by it so we shouldn't care either. 

🖤

Duella Dvil
3 minutes ago, Yaxley said:

I don't like listening to her music, her personality, or really anything about her, but I do not deny she is the queen. Go ahead and quote me and say I am a hater. I am giving my opinion. 

I actually agree, you contributed to the conversation. Baby steps.

Archived