💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Does anyone on GGD still collect Pokemon Cards?

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Remember THESE??? 

rare_pokemon_cards.jpg

Just curious... I found a box in my garage with the ones I had as a kid that I thought were missing for YEARS and I'm all nostalgic :)

Also this year marks Pokemon's 20th anniversary worldwide (it debuted in Japan in 1996) (really 18 year anniversary for the US)

They have unveiled a brand new website called Pokemon20.com to celebrate!

20th-anniversary-site-169.jpg

1000x1000.jpg

For the rest of the year, ToysRUS stores in the USA and Canada and some Targets and Gamestops / EBGames will be giving out posters, cards, and other cool stuff!

If any of you still collect the cards though, I would love to trade with you. :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GloZell Green

I wonder where mine went :rip: I had a metal pokemon box with all of my cards inside. But I just grew out of them I guess.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

I wonder where mine went :rip: I had a metal pokemon box with all of my cards inside. But I just grew out of them I guess.

You should save them if you still have them. The older they are, the harder they are to find. :) I wish you the best luck in finding them! :)

I should clarify, I'm starting up collecting them again much the same way I'm currently maintaining my stamp collection: as an ongoing hobby for relaxation and destressing :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

PartySick

Not actively but I have a pretty fat binder full of them and I'm not entirely sure what to do with them :laughga:

I wanted to sell them but you have to price each one individually and I don't feel like spending a week doing that :saladga:

đŸ–€

This made me think we need trading cards for pop gurls. Each gorl would have her own card. Collect em all :neyde:

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Klou said:

This made me think we need trading cards for pop gurls. Each gorl would have her own card. Collect em all :neyde:

They made those for a while!

I have all the old 90s tv stars :)

But we should have a Topps Lady Gaga series to be quite honest!

1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

They made those for a while!

I have all the old 90s tv stars :)

But we should have a Topps Lady Gaga series to be quite honest!

Gaga's card should be super rare and foil :unicorn:

Benji

I remember my dad knew a guy and got me a box of booster packs when they first came out over here :flutter:

I'm pretty sure I kept all of them somewhere... I'll have to dig them out!

I don't collect them anymore, but I have a handful of old cards stored somewhere in my room. I wish there was someone here to play with. :flutter:

DiscoHeaven23

OMG transport me back to 1st grade and 2nd grade.

I remember going to see Pokemon: The First Movie in theaters and it was such a huge event

Prismatic

Only the EX ones for collection, lol. The basic/boring ones, I give to my cousins, niece or nephew, lol.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

RAMROD

I've given mine away to my nephew. He need it more, I'll stick with the digital games.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

ModernEcstasy

I do still collect them. Not religiously. But I have around 8,000 different cards. 

Its become more of a habit than a hobby. 

Does anybody remember when The Spice Girls released collectable photos? I found my sets the other day. Haha

Archived