Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga refuses to give out any LG5 news or infos, drags fanbase

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance
1 hour ago, LoveandMagic said:

Seriously. If she even mentioned so much the name or release date, people would be rushing to post threads about how awful the title was, how she is giving too much away with the time line, just meltdowns of every possible/perceived grievance. Then of course there is always the possibilities something will be delayed, or go wrong,and then we will have fifty threads of meltdowns about how she "lied" to us, oh the betrayals,etc. This time, we get NOTHING and just have to wait. The music will probably start being promoted the week before it's actual release, when she is 100% sure (or as much as possible) that everything will go smoothly. After the drama of the ARTPOP era, who could blame her??

Let's face it, as much as I love GagaDaily and it's many wonderful members, this is drama central. We couldn't even handle her giving flawless, GP adored performances without people immediantly posting tons of threads about how awful her hair/make-up/dress was, or obsessively focusing on some perceived slight by some celeb or person out of hundreds of thousands who adored her. It's ridiculous! Every damn thing has to be scrutinized to find a fault, ANY perceived flaw. Something to obsess over and cause unnecessary drama. It's absolutely maddening sometimes. 

This post here deserves an award for all of the tea that was just spilled.  The teacup is literally empty because every single drop of tea has been spilled.  :applause:   :applause:

I couldn't agree with you more, hun.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
willshakespears

I must say at first that i dont consider myself as a monster since I'm not all the time the biggest gaga fan. (If i had to pick a diva it would be Britney xD )
Despite of that, I am a great fan of Gaga and have huge respect for her work. 
I absolutely love TILL IT HAPPENS TO YOU and think that she deserved the oscar for best OST. Isnt it ironic how she gets a golden globe that was hugely questionated and did not get the oscar as everybody (i guess) was expecting? 
Anyway, I hope she doesnt feel pressured to put out LG5 and keep doing risky and inspired things as she well wishes, that's what is magical and true about her.
Whenever LG5 comes, it will be great

https://youtu.be/oy5-9qOsfXY

SlaeUrAnus
On 08/03/2016 at 4:14 PM, vivre sa vie said:

Let's drag her back! :tongue:

She gets dragged by this fanbase every single day!

In my messy era.

Luna Lovegood

so now what

tumblr_mg7n8zWran1r4ka7mo1_500.gif

luna’s advocate

Hexxx
On 3/6/2016 at 11:11 AM, BodyElectrician said:

Can she just give us SOMETHING?????? A song topic??? Maybe a damn title??? A lyric??? A damn IDEA??????? I have been waiting in the Sagaga Desert for 72 years and NEEEEEEED something to quench my damn thirst??? PLEASE!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!! She hyped BTW and ARTPOP for YEARsSSSSss before she released. I cannot go cold turkey like this. I need something, anything. PLease. Quench my thirst. 

wRYK583.gif

Is he trying to give that thing a blow job :air: 

Gaga??....Dragging a fan? Now I am outraged :laughga: 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived