The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

fashion monster
45 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Kai needs to stop

giphy.gif

Oh no, he better don't :hor:

Imagine when Lay's back and in the front row with Kai, Sehun and Xiumin :worship2:

Martijn
9 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Oh no, he better don't :hor:

Imagine when Lay's back and in the front row with Kai, Sehun and Xiumin :worship2:

:giveup:
I wonder when he'll come back though... I hope before their winter album :awkney:

fashion monster
7 minutes ago, Martijn said:

I wonder when he'll come back though... I hope before their winter album :awkney:

He skipped the comeback to dub Cars 3 in Chinese :selena:

fashion monster
58 minutes ago, Martijn said:

They said smth about a repackage album. Hopefully he'll be back by then.

Edited by fashion monster
  • Like 1

Full showcase - it's only their 5 songs in Japanese + Korean "Boombayah" as encore.

Lol at Jennie initially singing in Japanese for the Korean version :emma:

IMO I don't think Lay is coming back. the signs are there. 

He's my favorite dancer in the group next to Kai so I hope he stays but something tells me he's riding the contract out.

Martijn
2 hours ago, Minish said:

IMO I don't think Lay is coming back. the signs are there. 

He's my favorite dancer in the group next to Kai so I hope he stays but something tells me he's riding the contract out.

I'm also not very optimistic about it.
Compared to everything he does in China he doesn't gain much from EXO. They don't even promote in China (maybe besides tours)

• Like 1

fashion monster

I love when underrated groups deliver such good songs. A catchy chorus wasn't enough, so they added a post-chorus that is great as well.:music:

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of posts you can make to Instagram in a short period of time? :emma:

I've uploaded like 125 and ever picture after that "posts" it just... disappears :emma: 

fashion monster
2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of posts you can make to Instagram in a short period of time? :emma:

I've uploaded like 125 and ever picture after that "posts" it just... disappears :emma: 

I don't think there's a limit. Maybe they have an algorithm that automatically "deletes" posts when you upload too much stuff, since it might be seen as spam or bot action.

As for the posts, I don't know if they were deleted or simply are not shown at the moment. You'll probably have to wait 24-48 hours before being able to post again. And maybe, by the time, the pictures you've already uploaded will appear.