💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

So while I was walking home from work yesterday it was really cloudy and about to rain, and right as the chorus came on the skies totally opened up in a torrential downpour. And the weird thing was that all the clouds were suddenly gone - it was a sunshower. It was like, the best musical coincidence I've ever had, it went so perfectly with the song :toofunny:

Odore bunbun TOKYO GIRL
irotoridori no koi
Let us be going going boy
kawai iku kakeru mirai

Odore bunbun TOKYO GIRL
mawaru machi merīgōrando
irodori no saraundo
kanaderu wa koko ni iru anata e

7865ec23699c6b9ccf604a29eef2c0fc_-the-ra

PopReaper

this unreleased bop :giveup:

they better put it on their next album tbh

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

It sounds so good tbh

I'm really becoming a KARD stan

So this is their final comeback :green: 

PoshLife
12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

So this is their final comeback :green: 

I know, right :smh:

They haven't even debuted yet, so I guess they can't disband yet either :lolga: 

I don't really get why they haven't "debuted" yet... like... what are they waiting for? :toofunny:

With LOONA I get their pre-debut plan, but... KARD isn't supposed to have any additional members as far as I'm aware? Are they just trying to get them recognition so they "debut" well? 

Tbh, I'd count "NaNa" (is that what it's called? "Oh NaNa"? idk) as their debut. :green: 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

I don't really get why they haven't "debuted" yet... like... what are they waiting for? :toofunny:

With LOONA I get their pre-debut plan, but... KARD isn't supposed to have any additional members as far as I'm aware? Are they just trying to get them recognition so they "debut" well? 

Tbh, I'd count "NaNa" (is that what it's called? "Oh NaNa"? idk) as their debut. :green: 

I agree with all of this

Martijn
37 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If they just promoted Oh NaNa on Music Shows it would've been a great debut. It did well without much promo, so I can't imagine how well it would've done with them...
The fact that they already announced a tour with 2 more pre-debut songs to go is kinda lame tbh

PoshLife

I feel so aloooooone
I feel so aloooooone
I feel so aloooooone
I feel so alooooOOOOONE
YOU'RE THE FIRE

7865ec23699c6b9ccf604a29eef2c0fc_-the-ra

Earlier today I wrote a rant about LOOΠΔ and LOOΠΔ 1/3 after it was rumoured that they'd be releasing a repackage of their "Love & Live" mini album.

I delete it cause it was like 500 words long and I kinda lost track of the point I was trying to make. I then rewrote it and deleted it again. 

But, um... here's official confirmation there will be a repackage. "Love & Evil".