Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
Just now, Supersonic said:

Ok I just need reassurence, does anybody dislike Knock Knock as much as I do? I know the dislikes on Twice's videos are high because they can't sing live and got the girlies pressed even though their oppars sound even sh*ttier but do people realize this is actually a mediocre song? :emma: 

Also: Pick Me was iconic. For all the wrong reasons, but iconic.

Yes, and yes to that second statement too :sis:

JYP made a bad choice giving Very Very Very to I.O.I. tbh, it could've been a huge hit in Twice's hands, and we wouldn't have to listen to... whatever Knock Knock is supposed to be

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Supersonic
Just now, PopReaper said:

Yes, and yes to that second statement too :sis:

JYP made a bad choice giving Very Very Very to I.O.I. tbh, it could've been a huge hit in Twice's hands, and we wouldn't have to listen to... whatever Knock Knock is supposed to be

I was so confused when the chorus started, it felt like they're just hammering the same chord progression over and over into my brain with no variation at all. Like Grigio Girls by Gaga but in really, really bad and really really overproduced. :deadbanana:

Still haven't watched any of I.O.I.'s stuff so I can't judge, I wasn't really curious to see where they're gonna pick up after Pick Me. :chica:

imwoahvicky
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

I was so confused when the chorus started, it felt like they're just hammering the same chord progression over and over into my brain with no variation at all. Like Grigio Girls by Gaga but in really, really bad and really really overproduced. :deadbanana:

Still haven't watched any of I.O.I.'s stuff so I can't judge, I wasn't really curious to see where they're gonna pick up after Pick Me. :chica:

if I.O.I even comes back since they disbanded

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

I'm sorry, but this is a ****ing disaster lmao.gif

The spelling mistakes, just... :rip: 

-

Álbum Discography RaNia Legends
Digibook Deluxe Edition, Vinyl CD, DVD-5 + Book of 40 pages
Super Digibook Deluxe Edition, plastified mate and 4/4 print,
Logo RaNia estamped in brillant black

Note: RaNia Legends is not the 7th album. ots a recopilation with oll the RaNia trayectory discography and history all in one.

RaNia Legends Collectors Edition Description:
All the founds on this edition will be used for the production of RaNia’s 7ºth album
This disk aims to give a better future to Bp RaNia

Not INGENIOmedia nor DRmusic will obtain profit for this album. All money, except production costs and shipment will be invested in Bp RaNia.

INGENIOmedia agrees to travel to Korea and monitorthe 7th album bor all to become fine.
With collected part can help to produce a mini serial 20 days with Bp RaNia in order fans can meed better the band components.
In case DR don’t publish a 7th album, all the benefits will be divided between the band members.
in order to start, a minimum of 100 units must be sold of RaNia Legends. If the minimum is not reached, all mony will be refounded to customers around May.
The disk will be on sale only until March 31th with the minimum of 100 and a maximum of 400 units.
INGENIOmedia will inform when reached the minimum sells.
First 100 units will be ship at the same time. Next units will take 7 days in production and can be another 7 of shipment. Around 15 to 20 days in total depending on the destination country.
The first 25 units will have a free gift of Signed Start a Filre (Dannal manufactured). Also the 100 first units will be signed by RaNia.
For thouse 25 first customers that also buy Start a Fire from the web can enter the order number as a discount code on the web and 4,99usd will be discounted from RaNia Legends.

Note: RaNia Legends is not the 7th album. ots a recopilation with oll the RaNia trayectory discography and history all in one.

PoshLife

WOW Melody Dday were #2 on The Show today. Obviously NCT DREAM were gonna win, but the fact that they were nominated is awesome

C5v6Pk3U8AALxYt.jpg

34 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

They've only sold 3 of the 100, if the website is up-to-date :smh: 

It's now at 95 :rip:

Can't see this getting made tbh... :rip: 

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Hey that's two in half an hour :lolga: Don't give up hope yet!

Were you planning to buy one btw? I'm not tbh lol

Supersonic
29 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Meanwhile Taeyeon's album is temoprarily out if stock on online shopping sites and sold 178k today alone. :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Hey that's two in half an hour :lolga: Don't give up hope yet!

Were you planning to buy one btw? I'm not tbh lol

I had their twitter up all morning waiting for it to pop up - so I was probably their first sale lol

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Meanwhile Taeyeon's album is temoprarily out if stock on online shopping sites and sold 178k today alone. :deadbanana:

Is there a source for this?

The physical album isn't out until tomorrow (well, today now in Korea). Stores that have started selling their copies early have sold 12k copies so far according to K-Pop album sales on twitter

Supersonic
19 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Is there a source for this?

The physical album isn't out until tomorrow (well, today now in Korea). Stores that have started selling their copies early have sold 12k copies so far according to K-Pop album sales on twitter

I saw the SONEs meltdown about the physical album being out of stock on One H*llyu (Britney fans during Glory teas), Appearently she sold 64k today on China's version of iTunes and the other 114k are the physical pre-orders that are gonna be shipped out soon I guess.