PopReaper

@Taylor is about to drop his version of the Bath & Bodyworks rant :lolga:

"Jen from DHL said they had my parcel at an ''''off-site location''''"

tumblr_inline_nj94xeeU6D1qgpvvm.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 1

PopReaper
2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper was this the one that had like 60 sales on its fourth day or something? :lmao: 

*18 :emma:

PoshLife
5 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

@Taylor is about to drop his version of the Bath & Bodyworks rant :lolga:

"Jen from DHL said they had my parcel at an ''''off-site location''''"

HAHAHAHAHA

He didn't even know Hyo released a song cuz he was busy TAKING CARE OF B*TCHES ALL F*CKING DAY

set_az4angela3.gif

tumblr_inline_nd09ozFxM51rjomhi.gif

• Like 1

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

HAHAHAHAHA

He didn't even know Hyo released a song cuz he was busy TAKING CARE OF B*TCHES ALL F*CKING DAY

set_az4angela3.gif

tumblr_inline_nd09ozFxM51rjomhi.gif

So if you don't like swearing, or angry people from Scotland, you better turn your mother-effing camera off

Ass.gif

• Like 1

PoshLife

nnnn my BBW-style rant about the album mix of "Spending All My Time"

On 3/19/2016 at 10:17 AM, PoshLife said:

I feel like I could do an entire Bath and Body Works-style rant about this.

First off it's not an "album mix," it's a remix.

giphy.gif

Second, I'm not gonna get any work done today cuz I have to write some angry letters to the folks at Universal Japan.

jen-appleton-angela-taking-care.gif

And if they dare to perform the album version at their NYC show, I'll be sitting there like:

Now lemme go listen to the real version to get the sh*tty breakdown from the album mix out of my head.

tumblr_inline_nd3z6huaSp1qzw3a7.gif

When I did a google image search for "Bath and body works rant gif" this came up on like the sixth row of results :lmao:

Spoiler

Bath and Body Works rant gif Jen from Appleton taking care of bitches all ****ing day Packers won offsite location Wisconsin winter candy apple iced gingerbread Perfume Spending All My Time album mix remix JPop CHI CHI Longer Love is Energy WINGS hair short blossom KPop

Edited by PoshLife

13 hours ago, PopReaper said:

So if you don't like swearing, or angry people from Scotland, you better turn your mother-effing camera off

I don't swear out loud in real life :( (I don't know why, tbh :rip:)
I'm not an angry person :( (maybe just a little... over dramatic when complaining online :green:)

They're supposed to call this Thursday. My exam will be finished at 11am (yes, cry... gonna have to get up at 5:30/6am to get to uni on time to start the exam :flop:) so I will take my phone off silent for the first time in forever and actually try and speak to Wendy from DHL :green: 

I still haven't actually been told how exactly they managed to deliver it to an Amazon UK warehouse... like. When I order stuff from Amazon UK, it has a return address to my nearest Amazon warehouse - the one I assume the f(x) CDs were delivered to. However, I have a pile of months worth of cardboard boxes sitting in my room :rip: and I checked the Amazon Japan boxes which have a return address of, wait for it... wait for it... :green: somewhere in Japan :rip: 

So, I think either DHL lied and my parcel was not delivered to Amazon UK by mistake and they're just trying to delay the inevitable "we can't find it". Or, it was actually delivered to Amazon UK who... probably promptly destroyed it for security purposes. 

And... to make everythign 10482 times worse, I don't think they include the photo cards in the CDs anymore. So if I were to buy another set now, then I wouldn't get the cards. 

PoshLife
13 hours ago, PopReaper said:

Ass.gif

set_az4angela1.gif

PopReaper

So, have you guys seen that TaeYeon and Wiz Khalifa are beefing on social media? :emma:

Martijn
5 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

So, have you guys seen that TaeYeon and Wiz Khalifa are beefing on social media? :emma:

It's a mess... :laughga:
The rehearsal sounded so beautiful tho!

PoshLife
7 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

I just read about it. Weird. I can't tell who's lying or telling the truth. But that's what it is, someone's lying - either she went to the hospital or she didn't, either they had the MR or they didn't. I don't know enough about either of them to take an informed side, really.

My own opinion is that See You Again came out a year and a half ago and didn't really need to be performed at this year's MAMA :lolga: 

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Can't wait for Azealia Banks to step in tbh :sis:

But there's already an irrelevant nobody trying to make the story about them though:

Oh, I Googled... that "See You Again" :emma:
I thought it was some like... New TaeYeon song :flop:

Also... I don't think they've spelled TaeYeon's name correctly once in all these tweets :laughga: