💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Yeah I think the ones we've heard so far (Michi, tomodachi, nijikan dake no vacance) are still my favorites for now

But I could see some of the other more upbeat ones being really good too

Yeah those three are still my current favorites as well. Going by the previews I don't see myself not liking any of the songs. Wish they would of let us have Michi early but it's alright because hopefully in a few days we'll have the full thing 

Spoiler

We better get it the same time it's released in Japan. :grr:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Viola said:

Yeah those three are still my current favorites as well. Going by the previews I don't see myself not liking any of the songs. Wish they would of let us have Michi early but it's alright because hopefully in a few days we'll have the full thing 

Hide contents

We better get it the same time it's released in Japan. :grr:

omg I knowww I want Michi right now cry.png

And two-hour vacation :green: I mean we've already seen the video, might as well get the song

13 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

omg I knowww I want Michi right now cry.png

And two-hour vacation :green: I mean we've already seen the video, might as well get the song

Yes I want that one rn as well :giveup:

Or they could just give us the whole album now. I mean why wait a few more days. Just give it to us now.

PoshLife
Just now, Viola said:

Yes I want that one rn as well :giveup:

Or they could just give us the whole album now. I mean why wait a few more days. Just give it to us now.

You're so right tbh. you should be her manager. her dad's done it long enough lol

You're so right tbh. you should be her manager. her dad's done it long enough lol

We both should be tbh. Besides releasing Fantôme early the next thing would be to put all of her albums back on us iTunes. It's ridiculous that they took some of her stuff off. Especially Hikari. 

I mean who doesn't sing Hikari when they wash their dishes :emma:

PoshLife
7 minutes ago, Viola said:

We both should be tbh. Besides releasing Fantôme early the next thing would be to put all of her albums back on us iTunes. It's ridiculous that they took some of her stuff off. Especially Hikari. 

I mean who doesn't sing Hikari when they wash their dishes :emma:

I can't get over the fact that the MV for Hikari was a simple video of her cleaning her dishes

Simple and Clean is the waaaay that you're making me feel tonight :giveup:

gosh I still remember seeing those Kingdom Hearts commercials on tv and being like "I really like this song, I need to know who sings it"

• Like 1

I can't get over the fact that the MV for Hikari was a simple video of her cleaning her dishes

Simple and Clean is the waaaay that you're making me feel tonight :giveup:

gosh I still remember seeing those Kingdom Hearts commercials on tv and being like "I really like this song, I need to know who sings it"

Exactly what I thought when I rewatched the mv. A simple video of her cleaning dishes.

When the song plays at the beginning of the game :giveup: I loved it as soon as I heard it. 

Then Sanctuary/passion was in KH2 

Have they said whether or not she is involved with KH3. Her dad said on Twitter she was and then later on he said it was undecided :deadbanana: You can't have kh3 without a Utada song in it.

PoshLife
Just now, Viola said:

Exactly what I thought when I rewatched the mv. A simple video of her cleaning dishes.

When the song plays at the beginning of the game :giveup: I loved it as soon as I heard it. 

Then Sanctuary/passion was in KH2 

Have they said whether or not she is involved with KH3. Her dad said on Twitter she was and then later on he said it was undecided :deadbanana: You can't have kh3 without a Utada song in it.

It would be blasphemous if she didn't have a song for it. Like, the two go hand in hand. Utada and Kingdom Hearts.

Though apparently getting the rights to Simple and Clean to put on the deluxe edition of "This is the One" was a big battle with Disney. So maybe there's some bad blood there, idk lol

She'd better though. 

2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

It would be blasphemous if she didn't have a song for it. Like, the two go hand in hand. Utada and Kingdom Hearts.

Though apparently getting the rights to Simple and Clean to put on the deluxe edition of "This is the One" was a big battle with Disney. So maybe there's some bad blood there, idk lol

She'd better though. 

That's what I thought.  They can't have it without her. It wouldn't be right seeing commercials for it without her song in it.

YCHofficial

i saw it coming since last year 

but im still sad and crying

Hello, this is TS Entertainment. We’re sorry to inform you that Han Sun Hwa’s contract will be terminated on October 13, 2016, and leave Secret after 7 years’ remarkable achievements. The other three members – Jun Hyo Seong, Song Ji Eun, and Jung Ha Na – renewed the contract and so not only they will stay as Secret but also each member will keep doing very active solo activities. We highly appreciate the warm supports on Secret you’ve shown so far and please continue them on Secret as well as Han Sun Hwa. Thank you.

@PopReaper SHINee "1of1" thing 27th Sept at 9am KST, which is... 8.5 hours :emma:

4600a6845919a3fa95de02c11af769f8.jpg

^yes... that is the teaser picture... Internet Explorer... :rip: 

Edited by Taylor

Good Boy, Fire, Fire Truck and now this... I guess that means EXO's next to release a song like this...

I'm disappointed, it's nowhere near Fly and Just Right (or even If You Do), but I'll probably eventually jam out to it anyway.:awkney:

PopReaper
32 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@PopReaper SHINee "1of1" thing 27th Sept at 9am KST, which is... 8.5 hours :emma:

4600a6845919a3fa95de02c11af769f8.jpg

^yes... that is the teaser picture... Internet Explorer... :rip: 

�div>

•  

다 알고 싶어

come thru with the 90s concept yaaaaaaaaaaaaath

tumblr_inline_nfo9o1I9Vt1qjd93z.gif

And it's gonna be another full album :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"