đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Getting Very Emotional Over Gaga

chromaticka

Featured Posts

chromaticka

I'm getting so emotional over this interview, I have no idea why!!! Especially the last part with the applause remix and her pics.. This woman makes me cry from happiness and I just want to tell her that she's a f****** legend. She probably heard that a billion times but I just want to tell her that so bad. If I ever got the chance to have an actual conversation with her I would be crying so so so hard! Just listening to her music makes me cry already and it's so embarrassing how much I love this woman.

Also this video makes me BAWL MY EYES OUT: 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Secret

Those are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing, I feel bad because it's like I missed a lot of things!

I am looking forward to seeing videos like this with all the new amazing performances

Ronk
9 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

I stan for a very special, extraordinary woman. :flutter: 

I live outside the space time continuum.

darkchylde

You know, sometimes it hits me how lucky we are to live in the same generation as her. To be able to support her is a pleasure. Being her fan... I can't believe it and I can't express it. 

So I understand. Sometimes, I cry thinking about it. I'm so glad that, at the end of the day, I'm not a Katy Perry fan, or a Madonna stan or a Britney Spears whatever or a Iggy rat, but I am one of many Lady Gaga's Little Monsters. I'm happy we stand next to her, Mother Monster.

Spoiler

this was clingy as **** but don't hate me i have these phases from time to time

Sky del Blue

I'm so proud to be Little Monster 

Even when they tease me in school about Lady Gaga, I just tell them to fu*k the h*ll off because they don't get it. They don't get the relationship we have with our queen. Some of them never will. People from my school are always like: "Why are you listening her music, she's crazy af, who wears meat dress?" I always defend her although she doesn't need to be defended, the talent speaks for itself and people who can't see it are stupid and blind af. I always put my head up high and don't care about other people's comments. I used to care before I met Gaga but she has learned me an important lesson not to. So that's why I know I'll always be her biggest Little Monster in the world, even if she dies before me and everyone forgets her. I' ll be the person to always remember her and to tell stories about her to the younger generations. She'll be my idol forever. My only and true inspiration and savior many, many times.

#pawsup4ever till my very last breath

ModernEcstasy

Thank you so much for this thread. I have never seen that Gypsy video before!

it is absolutely beautiful. I shed a tear. I completely understand what you are saying. We are so lucky to have Gaga in our lives. 

Got me excited for a new era. Bring on LG5. I cannot wait to hear it. 

Killa
3 hours ago, VenusOddity said:

You know, sometimes it hits me how lucky we are to live in the same generation as her. To be able to support her is a pleasure. Being her fan... I can't believe it and I can't express it. 

So I understand. Sometimes, I cry thinking about it. I'm so glad that, at the end of the day, I'm not a Katy Perry fan, or a Madonna stan or a Britney Spears whatever or a Iggy rat, but I am one of many Lady Gaga's Little Monsters. I'm happy we stand next to her, Mother Monster.

Hide contents

this was clingy as **** but don't hate me i have these phases from time to time

Gotta say i didn't expect that kind of comment, from reading other things from you but :applause: It's cute. Only stanning can beat stanning for The Beatles (or so i'd like to believe). It's everyday a joy ride.

darkchylde
5 hours ago, Killa said:

Gotta say i didn't expect that kind of comment, from reading other things from you but :applause: It's cute. Only stanning can beat stanning for The Beatles (or so i'd like to believe). It's everyday a joy ride.

Do I... Have a reputation? Lmao.

Spoiler

I don't get The Beatles line? What's a beatle? You mean beetles? 

Killa
4 hours ago, VenusOddity said:

Do I... Have a reputation? Lmao.

Hide contents

I don't get The Beatles line? What's a beatle? You mean beetles? 

Sweet pie, i don't think you have it's just my assumption.

The Beatles, the band.

SarahYuko
4 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey said:

This made me cry. A lot.

This made Oprah Winfrey cry. Gaga continues to slay! #talent_always_wins

SarahYuko

I'll never meet her, she'll never know me. But I'll always, always be her die-hard Stan to the grave and beyond. I can't imagine life in any form without Mother Monster in it.

Btw, I thought Gypsy was a love song for Taylor because it sounds quite romantic. But - "And then he (Monsters) asked me and he said, 'Baby, why do we love each other?' And I said,'Honey, it's simple it's the way you love and treat your Mother (Monster).'" It makes sense now. Gypsy is for us! (I never knew lol)

Archived