💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

How Leo won with little Gaga help

Rifek

Featured Posts

gagzus

the fact the film he won for was mediocre and a typical middle aged straight white man movie over the brilliance he gave us in Titanic aka one of his best films really makes my head hurt tbh.

5 minutes ago, gagzus said:

the fact the film he won for was mediocre and a typical middle aged straight white man movie over the brilliance he gave us in Titanic aka one of his best films really makes my head hurt tbh.

Did you actually watch the film? It was so good. Critics thought so too.

gagzus
1 minute ago, paul said:

Yes I did I went with my dad and it was as I said; a typical middle aged white man movie.

&the same (white) people who think there were no good black movies for the last two years to even be nominated when there's been dozens ok...

ny40.gif?w=300&h=226

Chris Evans

this was probably the song stuck in his head when he won 

1 minute ago, paul said:

The movie itself is okay, nothing groundbreaking, it received the buzz it got just because it starred an A-list actors, or else I could see it being an indie with a limited release. 

PMKKARDASHiAN

I watched titanic last night, and have been emotionally obsessed with it since I was 10, and his acting in it was not deserving of an oscar...which is why the movie won 11 academy awards, and he nor Kate did... 

I'm just glad he finally won cuz he is an outstanding actor. 

Mikey Monster

I'm SO happy Leo won the Oscar it was more than deserved. He has blessed us with such great performances in such amazing movies. I've been a huge fan of his for a LONG time now and let me tell you this has been a long time coming. He is a lot like Gaga in the sense of being an artist. Just like Gaga, in the end the awards, fortune, and fame does not matter because they truly believe in the work and craft. <3 <3 <3:applause:

Mikey McCampbell

Sizzily
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

Yes I did I went with my dad and it was as I said; a typical middle aged white man movie.

&the same (white) people who think there were no good black movies for the last two years to even be nominated when there's been dozens ok...

ny40.gif?w=300&h=226

Which ones?:neyde:

For real, I need some movies to watch. :flop:

One Banned Boi

GreekGod
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

ny40.gif?w=300&h=226

sorry but all these black people & white people talks are getting really annoying. 

I mean, it is not a soccer team or smth that you are supporting or criticizing here. 

Archived