💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Gaga hits still sound new?

SamJ

Featured Posts

which gaga hits do u think still sound fresh and which do u think have aged the most.

In my opinion

Just Dance sounds fairly new its pretty timeless

Poker Face sounds fairly new

Lovegame sounds fairly new

Paparazzi has aged in my opinion I still love it but it sounds older than the others from the fame

Bad Romance is just so epic and timeless it will still sound awesome in 100 years time

Telephone has aged

Alejandro sounds very new

Born This Way has aged still love it tho

Judas aged a bit

Edge Of Glory timeless

Yoü and I timeless

Marry The Night aged slightly

Applause sounds fairly new

Do What U Want sounds brand new

what does everyone else think

FameHookah

The fame singles are so phresh

DWUW 

Applause

All of BTW aged so bad

And idc for TFM

WTF is MDNA

djBuffoon

The Fame singles sound very much like 2008/9. The percussive work is quite impressive, but the synths, to me, lack edge and depth.

"Telephone" sounds thinner every time I listen to it. "Bad Romance" is still a beast. "Alejandro" sounds great, although the heavy Auto Tune use is a bit off-putting.

Of the BTW singles, to my ears, "You + I", "Judas", and "Marry the Night" could be released today exactly as they are. "Born This Way" and "The Edge of Glory" would have benefited from having certain elements softened, or cut entirely.

"Applause" and "Do What U Want" still sound full-bodied and contemporary.

Gianni Versace

Poker Face is a megahit global smash bop that can transcend time and space :applause:

1 minute ago, djBuffoon said:

The Fame singles sound very much like 2008/9.

"Telephone" sounds thinner every time I listen to it. "Bad Romance" is still a beast. "Alejandro" sounds great, although the heavy Auto Tune use is a bit off-putting.

Of the BTW singles, to my ears, only "You + I" and "Marry the Night" could be released today exactly as they are.

"Applause" and "Do What U Want" still sound full-bodied and contemporary.

I agree telephone sounds thinly produced now it used to sound sooo new and fresh in 2010

I feel like btw singles have aged the most in terms of sound but I adore btw its my personal album of hers I became a fan of her during the btw era.

ThatAsianGuy

80s vibe is becoming the thing now so all of them might sound fresh year after year.

VOLANTIS

Alejandro.

I've loved that song like its still 2010 since 2010.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived