💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga get an oscar nomination next year?

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Enhsa

i mean after this acclaimed performance and all the praise she get , she just need to do another movie song and maybe a Collab with diane again

???

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

No. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

KarmaPolice
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

Depends on what she does in 2016.

For LG5 alone, probably not.

Probably? She can't get an Oscar for LG5 LOL

Arizona Sky

GUYS. Remember last year, her & Paul McCartney recorded the soundtrack for the film "High In The Clouds." It's coming out this year 👀 So she does have a chance 😉

Harry
2 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

GUYS. Remember last year, her & Paul McCartney recorded the soundtrack for the film "High In The Clouds." It's coming out this year 👀 So she does have a chance 😉

Is that film definitely coming out this year? It would be pretty surreal to see Gaga accepting an award with Paul McCartney :rip: Poor Diane if it happened lol...

YourEvilTwin

Does she get any songwriting credit for the McCartney collaboration though?

Rudz Xinc

I don't think she's so ambitious to get that Oscar, she might lay low for a while and try again in few years

unless someone offer her Bond Theme song

Look at those clowns

Doncho

What if Gaga sings the next Bond song and wins the Oscar over Diane (with her ninth nomination)? That would be weird...

She had enough of Diane for a lifetime. She wants to keep her at arms length now.

landscape-1453153191-gettyimages-5008615

Bradley
25 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Wait, what? You mean the movie is coming out this year? That would also mean the song is coming out this year.

Bradley
23 minutes ago, EnragedScrotum said:

Does she get any songwriting credit for the McCartney collaboration though?

I believe she would insist on being credited as a songwriter. I don't think it's wise to sing an Oscar-winning song without actually receiving the award because you didn't write it.

After how they screwed her over I hope she never ground their stage those ungrateful ****s 6g2hCAG.jpg

Archived