Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Help my Leap Day Birthday wish come true!

outtahere

Featured Posts

outtahere

For nearly six years now, I have been working as the premier Gaga tribute artist worldwide. I have also played her in Hollywood and tv shows in Germany and Amsterdam. 

Being an actor playing Gaga and singing live I have to study her for many hours every week, and keep up with her constant wig, costume and tattoo changes. Sometimes this means drawing them on for two hours before every gig. I work very hard to spread her message of love, compassion and bravery with every show, and honor her music in the best way I can. Creating my tribute show The Lady Gaga Experience means I live and breathe Gaga sometimes 40 hours  a week, doing everything from choreographing my backup dancers to making costumes and editing music and video backdrops to replicate her tours.  Though I live in NYC, I have never met her, nor do I think she has ever heard of me. I know she has followed or liked most of the other tribute artists. So, today on my 8th birthday ever, it would mean the world to me if you guys would help me try to get a notice from Gaga. My twitter name is @ladydoppelgaga 

Thank You! 

12805731_1757600877808366_81197539348154

outtahere
15 minutes ago, Serpentine said:

Gurl, who doesn't want to get noticed by Gaga?

Anyway I hope some popular sistrens here can help you.

I work full time as her- as a decoy and top tribute artist all over the world. My situation is a bit different than just being a fan. 

outtahere

I got 1,000 retweets! Thanks to those who did. If anything, Gaga teaches us to go after what we want and be brave so I always go after what I want. lol 

Archived