💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga and Diane reaction

Rifek

Featured Posts

We can see Gaga smiling and clapping her hands at 0:22 and this is the reaction RIGHT after he won, then she was talking to Diane not caring about Sam going to the stage at 0:28 and the reaction which we all saw (0:55) was when he mentioned her in his speech.

I think she was happy for him and surprised at the same time. We can see Diane and that woman sitting next to her (is that Catherine Hardewick?) are very disappointed. 

Taylor rocks :awkney:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Bradley

GAGA SITS ONE ROW BEHIND TOM HARDY

ASKASDLNASDLKNALXANLNSAODA :giveup: 

WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TAKE A FCKING PICTURE

TOM WENT TO THE FCKING BORN THIS WAY BALL FFS :air:

This was the closest you guys ever got to each other since 2012 :giveup:

I am so pressed rn. @Ferrer Zorola @Handsome Bob

Why do I get the feeling that Diane was probably ranting about how they should've won and that's why Gaga is leaning over talking to her, probably calming her down :rip:

Swan Heart
30 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

I honestly feel so sorry for Diane, OMG 
1zx16qv.jpg

Aww. :( Don't worry Diane, you're still a ****ing genius songwriter and we love you. :wub:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Rabbit Heart
47 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

I honestly feel so sorry for Diane, OMG 
1zx16qv.jpg

And that deep sigh of hers :'( I'm so sad cuz of her, hope they'll make even grater song together and win it next year if not with Gaga hope she'll win it with someone else! 

I honestly think all of the songs nominated were miles better than the Sam Smith song especially TIHTY and Manta Ray for their social/political messages - the Bond song was void of any meaning what so ever.

Also Sam, go factcheck because you're definitely not the first openly gay person to win an Oscar.

Archived