💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga and Diane reaction

Rifek

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I'm very sad for Diane mostly... Without her probably no nomination..; She fought for that song very much !

3 hours ago, Andy McQueen said:

I honestly feel so sorry for Diane, OMG 
1zx16qv.jpg

Yep, you can see Gaga really applauding at the start.

Emigrante

Rooney Mara, Alicia Vikander not clapping. People were clearly dissapointed. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Patamon
4 hours ago, Tom Hardy said:

GAGA SITS ONE ROW BEHIND TOM HARDY

ASKASDLNASDLKNALXANLNSAODA :giveup: 

WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TAKE A FCKING PICTURE

TOM WENT TO THE FCKING BORN THIS WAY BALL FFS :air:

This was the closest you guys ever got to each other since 2012 :giveup:

I am so pressed rn. @Ferrer Zorola @Handsome Bob

You're not the only one. :rip: :air::air::air: 

Ferrer Zorola
On 29 de febrero de 2016 at 8:47 AM, Tom Hardy said:

GAGA SITS ONE ROW BEHIND TOM HARDY

ASKASDLNASDLKNALXANLNSAODA :giveup: 

WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TAKE A FCKING PICTURE

TOM WENT TO THE FCKING BORN THIS WAY BALL FFS :air:

This was the closest you guys ever got to each other since 2012 :giveup:

I am so pressed rn. @Ferrer Zorola @Handsome Bob

hahaha wtf 
I didn't even know he went to the BTWB that's weird, if he's a fan he should have greeted her 

LIFE IS GOOD

nobody3089

Even the presenters were shocked!!! Look at common's face when he opened the envelop! It's sad! Diane been working really hard for this it's so sad

Bradley
30 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

hahaha wtf 
I didn't even know he went to the BTWB that's weird, if he's a fan he should have greeted her 

I wouldn't say he's a fan but at least he showed interest in Gaga. He was filming Mad Max (which won 6 Oscars two days ago)  in South Africa with Charlize Theron (the female co-star) and Gaga was touring in South Africa too at that time so they decided to attend her gig. Gaga talked to Charlize Theron at the Oscars so I hope Charlize told her 'Tom and I went to your show.' :giveup: I can't imagine Tom bopping to LoveGame (get yo diqs out!)

Ferrer Zorola
13 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

I wouldn't say he's a fan but at least he showed interest in Gaga. He was filming Mad Max (which won 6 Oscars two days ago)  in South Africa with Charlize Theron (the female co-star) and Gaga was touring in South Africa too at that time so they decided to attend her gig. Gaga talked to Charlize Theron at the Oscars so I hope Charlize told her 'Tom and I went to your show.' :giveup: I can't imagine Tom bopping to LoveGame (get yo diqs out!)

Charlize went too?
mad Max was filmed since THEN? :air: 

LIFE IS GOOD

Bradley
12 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Charlize went too?
mad Max was filmed since THEN? :air: 

Yeah :gaycat:

The thing is I went to South Africa about two days after Gaga left South Africa :rip:

I was in Cape Town and my tour guide said "A few days ago there was massive traffic jam here. You know why? Lady Gaga was here." :rip::rip:

Then I went to a shopping mall which had decoration that looked like the Koons ball. Two years after that, I became a Tom Hardy fan. Soon I saw a Tom Hardy pic online. I thought the background looked familiar. Tom was at that same mall before, and if I assume that he doesn't visit South Africa that often, that must have been the Mad Max era when he took that photo. :rip::rip:

598400_381540628602731_1795458508_n.jpg (them stars enjoying Gaga's gay show)

Imagine meeting your two absolute favs at the same time. :giveup:

asana15
On 2/29/2016 at 9:36 AM, Kefir said:

We can see Gaga smiling and clapping her hands at 0:22 and this is the reaction RIGHT after he won, then she was talking to Diane not caring about Sam going to the stage at 0:28 and the reaction which we all saw (0:55) was when he mentioned her in his speech.

I think she was happy for him and surprised at the same time. We can see Diane and that woman sitting next to her (is that Catherine Hardewick?) are very disappointed. 

Taylor rocks :awkney:

Woman next to Diane is Bonnie Greenberg. She's her friend and music supervisor in the documentary. I met them both in New York after the Times Talks. The woman behind Diane (actually behind Taylor) is Kate Capshaw, actress and Steven Spielberg's wife. Spilbergs were seated right behind Kinneys.

@Kefir

Archived