💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm happy for Sam Smith, but I feel so sorry for Diane Warren because ...

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Helxig

I was going to start a topic saying that we should all Tweet Diane something nice and use the hashtag #justiceforDiane or something. We should do that. I think it'd just be a nice thing for her to know that people care about her ya know? And think that her song is important and impactful, even though it hasn't wont the award. I don't like the idea of her losing yet again after writing such a personal and confessional song, just to go home alone to her cat :( 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody

The fact that Diane lost for 8th time is just insane.I think Gaga and Diane should get that award.

Sam Smith's mediocre song can't be compared.But I suppose the committee had another opinion.

Really disappointed, but we can't do something else about it...

FRANK1991

at least we can be happy that performance won the audience and viewers, it's just not a tangible thing like the oscar

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

RAMROD

I hope Diane can keep it together :(

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MelbHawker

She'll win an Oscar before she retires. She's been nominated 8 times; the Academy will honour her. Should've been for 'TIHTY' because Gaga and her created some very telling discourse regarding the issue. 

djBuffoon

Even more than Gaga, I feel bad for Diane. She has written some of the most iconic songs for film ever, and this would have been the perfect time to honor her. Not to mention that I also feel TIHTY was the best song in the category, period. 

Iwontell

Oh, me too...
8 nominations and a lot of her songs are remembered in a way the actual Oscar winners aren't...
#DianeIsTheNewLeo.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Swan Heart

I hope they come back next year, with a new song.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Bradley

I feel bad that she's lost 8 times too. But hey, a lot of artists don't even get nominated, so I think we should at least appreciate the fact that the Academy likes Diane, at least they nominated for 8 frigging times, that's a form of recognition for Diane too.

I think that the Oscars and Grammys always go to the route of 'let's not do the expected even if it is stupid".

it wasn't laaaahv

Serendipity

she'll come back next with Mariah, I'm betting

work your magic Mimi

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived