💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga with Kesha

Desperado

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, BIM said:

I wish they sing together at the Oscar. But does Kesha has good vocals? :duck:

HOYL **** HOW COME NO ONE HAS THOUGHT OF THIS?!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, BIM said:

I wish they sing together at the Oscar. But does Kesha has good vocals? :duck:

She has a nice voice

How beautiful that such a terrible situation created a new friendship. Goes to show you that it always does get better. :flutter:

Also, I don't think Kesha is allowed to perform (I think her mom mentioned it somewhere), but perhaps she will be Gaga's companion for the Oscars? 

SarahYuko
7 hours ago, CallMe said:

You know what... I'm so happy to stan for Lady Gaga because she's really the most genuine and nicest person in this industry.. People can say whatever they want about her, she's always only love and I aspire to be like her

I agree. The other day, I somehow ended up in an article about Gaga and comments were all, "Lady Flopga pretending to be blablabla" and even then I was so proud to Stan for Gaga because we her fans know just how genuine and loving and creative she is. No one can convince me otherwise.

25 minutes ago, Ibo said:

How beautiful that such a terrible situation created a new friendship. Goes to show you that it always does get better. :flutter:

Also, I don't think Kesha is allowed to perform (I think her mom mentioned it somewhere), but perhaps she will be Gaga's companion for the Oscars? 

Not true. Kesha was going to be doing a performance in Chicago this Friday at a university and I had tickets to go see her. Unfortunately they just announced that Kesha had to cancel the concert do the personal reasons. Sad I don't get to see her perform, b/c it's been way way too long since I went to a Kesha concert. :(

25 minutes ago, lowra001 said:

Not true. Kesha was going to be doing a performance in Chicago this Friday at a university and I had tickets to go see her. Unfortunately they just announced that Kesha had to cancel the concert do the personal reasons. Sad I don't get to see her perform, b/c it's been way way too long since I went to a Kesha concert. :(

Aww, I'm sorry to hear. :ohno:

Diamond Heart

When i saw her snapchat this morning i was grinning from ear to ear! 
So sweet. I hope they have the opportunity to collab one day :flutter: 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Azor Ahai
3 hours ago, SarahYuko said:

I... I ship them?

She should leave Taylor and marry Kesha the :hor:

The straight guys will drool over their hotness and buy LG5

Laceface

I've always thought Kesha was the realest and kindest girl after watching My Crazy Beautiful Life on MTV (check it out), so her & Gaga together is just too much! :flutter:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived