💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga with Kesha

Desperado

Featured Posts

My faves together. I just wish they connected before, but this is also beautiful. Gaga is such a sweetheart. Let's hope Kesha will get out of this mess and continue to make music.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
APPLAUSE4YOU

I'm so proud to be her fan. Always standing up for what she believes in and what is right. Such a wonderful woman to look up to. I still think it's funny I haven't saw a few users that didn't want her to comment on the situation at all not even commenting in this thread. Stay pressed that she's more concerned with social change and women's rights than her career decisions and being "inappropriate".

VenusBlackStar

Saw that photo after a long day. My best friend and I were in a restaurant and audibly freaked out when we saw it while looking for something else.

I'm here for some sort of collab, not gonna lie. A lot of people are talking about how Ke$ha's career is going down the drain since it's taken so long for her to put out any music,  but I'm pretty sure we're all constantly here for Ke$ha. When this is all solved and she's free she's gonna slay us all.

LittleMonster25

looved them together I hope in the future they do a song collab maybe 

• 1 year later...
On 2/25/2016 at 1:26 AM, lowra001 said:

Not true. Kesha was going to be doing a performance in Chicago this Friday at a university and I had tickets to go see her. Unfortunately they just announced that Kesha had to cancel the concert do the personal reasons. Sad I don't get to see her perform, b/c it's been way way too long since I went to a Kesha concert. :(

bichhhhhhh

blackpink

I wonder if they still hang out/talk sometimes. That video of Gaga kissing her cheek is so cute! 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived