When Gaga tours again...

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

1. Maybe :hor:

2. Well I live in Philly (PA) but I drove to AC (Jersey) to see the artRAVE, so I might do it again or go to NYC 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Haroon

1. Depends I guess, if I'm already going with a friend or my sister then I probably won't be planning to meet anyone on the day, but I'll gladly chat to people in line. The fans behind and in front of you in line always seem nice at the Gaga concerts I've been to :happy: 

2. Nah too lazy for that, I haven't even travelled to see my friends at university in other cities :rip: There's no need for me to go to another city or country to see Gaga anyway because a London date is confirmed by default pretty much

PinkJelly

I'll probably go to a London show if she does one here (very likely!), but unsure if I'd go with a fan from here. I'd probably take my Grandma, she loves Gaga and has always wanted to see her live!

Epione

1. No. 

2. Yes. Since I live in eastern Europe, it's unlikely she will come here. I'm thinking about going to Germany, Austria or somewhere near with my boyfriend to see our lady. :hor:

Peroxide

1. No :crossed:

2. She'll probably have a show in Raleigh,NC, so I'll be close by and if not I'll just find a way to Charlotte or SC. :air:

On 2/23/2016 at 7:52 AM, Eohl said:

1. No :crossed:

2. She'll probably have a show in Raleigh,NC, so I'll be close by and if not I'll just find a way to Charlotte or SC. :air:

artRave never even came to NC... so idk if the next tour will at all... maybe Greensboro like the BTWB was supposed to... 

and wasn't the infamous bop HML inspired by a charlotte date?

Schwerk

1) Always! That's a big part of the fun. I expect a lot of international friends to come to Amsterdam. Or I'll go to them. I've met great friends from Germany, The UK, Denmark, The US.

2) Apart from Holland and Belgium 'll prob go to as many shows as possible in Germany again. Not sure about UK but hope to go to Scandinavia this time. Was in Denmark for C2C and it was awesome. Also thinking about going to the US but it all depends when she will tour where. Need to combine it with work. I save money for whenever she tours again. Contemplating a M&G but it's just so expensive. But I'd love to talk to her again.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

On 27.02.2016 at 7:07 AM, bionic said:

I usually do have to travel to other countries to see my faves. :(

you live in Uganda or what :emma:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

djBuffoon

1) We'll see :hor:

2) She regularly performs in Connecticut, she came here for BTW (pre-cancellation), C2C, and artRave.

Alien Tulip

I never really cared to meet other Lady Gaga fans. I met fans on line during the monster ball 1.0 show but it wasn't intentional. I usually just go with my other friend.

DamianTheGerm
On 2/20/2016 at 2:31 AM, Lance said:

1.) Do you plan on meeting anyone online from the LM community?

2.) Do you plan on traveling? To perhaps a different state, country, etc?

????????

I would like to meet some friends my age in Denver from the LM community but there isn't many.

1. I don't think so because I think I'm going with my friend. :/ Tbh I don't know anyone from here

2. No, but if she doesn't come to Stockholm (she came her when she toured w/ BTWB & artRAVE), I'll probably go to Denmark or Norway! :) 

You define beauty for yourself, society doesn't define your beauty.

1. a) I don't know any Gaga fans in my area. b) It's probably gonna be huge age difference. c) I get anxious and uncomfortable when interacting with other people. So probably no.

2. I wish, but it depends how far it's gonna be, will it interfere with my work schedule, how exited I will feel about the tour...

Archived