Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When Gaga tours again...

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

1.) Do you plan on meeting anyone online from the LM community?

2.) Do you plan on traveling? To perhaps a different state, country, etc?

????????

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Lance said:

????????

1.) sure, why not! 

2.) Uhhhh, well... It depends on when she tours. If she tours during holidays - Yes. If she doesn't then prob. no.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

1) Definitely :flutter: I'm very excited to meet monsters and make lots of new friends.

2) It depends, if Gaga does not come to my country (Singapore) and tours in Malaysia instead, I might go there. Other than that, I dont think so.

Helxig

1) I don't know many other monster from here in NZ, and the few I do know of are those really shady, nasty gays who think they're better than everyone, who ignore her messages of acceptance and only love her because she's a weav snatcher :toofunny:  I do have a friend or two who would like her enough to go with me though!

2) Well the artRAVE didn't come to New Zealand, but I just so happened to be lucky enough to be travelling around America and got to see it in Boston and Las Vegas! If she doesn't come to NZ next time, I'll fly to Australia for sure! 

And sidenote: if she does paid-for meet and greets again next tour, I'm dipping into my savings and getting every penny together I can to pay those damn thousands to get those tickets. Because I don't want to spend another show hopelessly queuing overnight, making and throwing gifts and letters on stage, and trying to make eye contact with her and look excited enough to get noticed and get chosen.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

OmgSum1Actually

1):wtf:

2)I hope she will come to Zagreb, Croatia.. She always come to Vienna, but I don't know will I be able to go

Shameless selfpromo

Dominic

1) I'll be too drunk to know who I'm with again

2) I'm travelling this year so I'll probably go to the nearest one whenever I end up :giveup:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Roomingfree77
59 minutes ago, Lance said:

????????

I am gonna catch it when it is either here or Tacoma maybe even LA but there is a lot to do or not until then though... :)

Sky del Blue
35 minutes ago, Matangi said:

1):wtf:

2)I hope she will come to Zagreb, Croatia.. She always come to Vienna, but I don't know will I be able to go

Same thing here

We can only pray LG5 does well in croatia so she comes to Zg

BestFriend
1 hour ago, Noahhh said:

1.) sure, why not! 

2.) Uhhhh, well... It depends on when she tours. If she tours during holidays - Yes. If she doesn't then prob. no.

working class pleb :gaycat:

1 hour ago, Lance said:

????????

1. I hope so, I would really love it if I could meet some of you guys.

2. Yes, every time she tours I go see her in a country I have never been before. I've seen the BTWB in Vienna and artrave in London. Barcelona is next, for the LG5 tour. 

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

Diamond Heart

1. No 

2. It depends on my financial situation when she announces the tour :P But id love to see her in Amsterdam or something

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

1.) Sure! That would be great!

2.) Yes. I want to go to like 4-5 shows in the Northeast United States and maybe Canada. We drove all the way to Boston from Florida for Artrave and that was awesome, and drove to Atlanta to see her and Tony.  I would love to see the next tour from multiple points of view. 

ChasingGhosts

1) Of course!

2) I'll see her in Sydney and I'll try and see her in Melbourne as well. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

1) Yes! There are already a few Monsters I have made plans for ha next tour.

2) Probably, since she's not coming to Croatia.

if she doesn't come to my state again, I will travel to another state yes... but it doesn't really matter cuz I live right on the border.

Archived