💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

"Faded" - Alan Walker.....WOW WOW

PicklePower

Featured Posts

PicklePower

:giveup::giveup:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

• 1 month later...
On 20.2.2016 at 5:26 AM, Hecturr said:

I worked with this guy in norway, super sweet. 10x better than kygo. 

I like Kygo, he seems like a nice guy and his songs are catchy. Just one issue: they all sound the same! They all have the same sound, so much so that I can't even tell them apart anymore! I agree with you, I prefer Alan Walker's Faded to anything Kygo has done. Faded is very emotional. Alan Walker deserves all the success he's having with this song, it's amazing! Credit to Iselin Solheim who sings, her voice is incredible and truly makes this song something special. 

PS: Alan Walker and Kygo are from the same town Bergen, Norway. But they're not only from the same town, they're also from the same neighborhood, Fana. Crazy coincident! Then again, Bergen is the music capital of Norway :) 

This song has been popular in Sweden for quite a time now :D I hope it catches on internationally outside Scandinavia!

eifulien
45 minutes ago, Cupid said:

This song has been popular in Sweden for quite a time now :D I hope it catches on internationally outside Scandinavia!

I've been hearing this song a lot lately on the radio. I just checked some charts. It's currently at 29 in the Top 40 of th emost popular radio in Bulgaria. Also No. 9 on the Airplay chart of The Voice which is the most popular Music TV here, I think.  :woohoo:

Creyk
On 2016. 02. 20. at 5:00 AM, PicklePower said:

:giveup::giveup:

This song is so nice...thanks for posting it, I would have never found it otherwise

Hecturr
6 hours ago, poppy said:

I like Kygo, he seems like a nice guy and his songs are catchy. Just one issue: they all sound the same! They all have the same sound, so much so that I can't even tell them apart anymore! I agree with you, I prefer Alan Walker's Faded to anything Kygo has done. Faded is very emotional. Alan Walker deserves all the success he's having with this song, it's amazing! Credit to Iselin Solheim who sings, her voice is incredible and truly makes this song something special. 

PS: Alan Walker and Kygo are from the same town Bergen, Norway. But they're not only from the same town, they're also from the same neighborhood, Fana. Crazy coincident! Then again, Bergen is the music capital of Norway :) 

didn't know they were from the same neighborhood, fun fact lmao. I agree, kygo's songs are all a bit too similar

Interlude

This made me fall in love with the song :wub:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived