Under 18's banned from the BTWBall in South Korea

Kade

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hvymtllvr

So?

The same stands for movie ratings. I have no idea if you can view with a guardian or not, but it's just as fair as trying to get into an R-rated movie under the age of 17.

Some countries have different morals and values. Not every country have a Pregnant and 16 show glamorized on their television channels. The morals are different in South Korea.

I don't think her show is the equivalent of an R-18 movie.

I could understand if it was maybe 12 and under banned but 18 seems a bit over the top. But you're right, different countries have different standards.

I would hate to be them right now

Film ratings recommend you not to watch a movie. This is banning, not a recommendation...

Depends on each country. Here in australia a lot of movies are MA15+ where you have to show ID to get into the movie theatres otherwise you can't get in

Save-Me-Oprah

Film ratings recommend you not to watch a movie. This is banning, not a recommendation...

In South Korea?

smokeandhush

When we read these news here, the media probably exaggerates the situation. It may sound like crazy oppressive people, killing and harming those who want to get into a concert. It's probably no big deal...

So?

The same stands for movie ratings. I have no idea if you can view with a guardian or not, but it's just as fair as trying to get into an R-rated movie under the age of 17.

Some countries have different morals and values. Not every country have a Pregnant and 16 show glamorized on their television channels. The morals are different in South Korea.

Yeah, actually, South Korea has a LOT of laws and regulations to keep up morals in the country. For example, nobody is allowed to get any kind of visa to live in the country if they've ever had a criminal conviction, even misdemeanors. Like if you once upon a time got caught underage drinking at the age of 18, you'll never be able to have an extended stay in South Korea.

And tbh they should ban under 13 kids from the concert everywhere. At TMB, I once saw a dad and his 3 kids who were all under 12..and they were in the front row of the GA area :wtf:

So when the ticket guy rejects a 16 year old and tells them they can't see this movie without a guardian because of their age it's just a recommendation?

Obviously.

The morals in South Korea are different, I figured she would have been banned all together anyways. At least some people get to see her.

I don't think her show is the equivalent of an R-18 movie.

In the Monster Ball she swore every other word and yelled at people to whip their dicks out. I'm pretty sure that would cross the line in some countries.

:sweat: sk gets crazy with what they ban. They will ban idol girls from showing their stomach on programs. It gets ridiculous :roll:

That's kinda sad, but I get why they did it. But I would've contacted her and discussed it, rather than just flying off the bat and doing it.

It is a shame for all these kids who won't get to see her but it must be respected that this is the way that South Korea is run.

As someone has already said Korea has different morals so it probably isn't a huge deal for the under 18s because it may have happened to them before, if it happened in the USA or the UK there would be huge uproar because it would seem ridiculous but not in South Korea. Correct me if I'm wrong :P

GD almost got jail time for doing this on stage. though he ended up having to pay a fine.

12601135742009120700334s-400x450.jpg

Imagine the things gaga has done. :toofloppy:

Archived