💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

New Artists to Bop

Killa

Featured Posts

So, guys.
I'm starving for new releases, getting kinda stuck with my playlists.  Let us meet new artists as they start to get noticed, share trends, etc.

Stumbled upon this two, today, which i thought it would be GGDaily's worthy..

I had heard about this one, but hadn't had the patience to listen. That stupid Spin article about Grammys made me listen, boy was it worthy

Bye #Hunters and #NonHunters

Lina Morgana

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

PinkJelly

Florrie has a couple of great EP's out, 'Experiments' being my favourite. And of course, by now most people have heard of Aluna George in the UK - she had the hits 'White Noise' and 'Attracting Flies'. Looking forward to her second album! 

PinkJelly

Seinabo Sey's debut album 'Pretend' is a good listen too, standouts are 'Younger', 'Ruin' and 'Pistols at Dawn'

600x600xseinabo_sey_hb_210915.png.pagesp

Lina Morgana

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Lina Morgana
1 minute ago, lolitamuse said:

IN LOVE WITH THIS

The good sis Kerli & IIRIS stan for each other :flutter:

wiltedbliss
14 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

Seinabo Sey's debut album 'Pretend' is a good listen too, standouts are 'Younger', 'Ruin' and 'Pistols at Dawn'

YESSS

22 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

Sis honey, can i kiss you? I have watched "Pretend" video sometime ago but didn't bookmark it, and couldn't remember this. Her voice is amazing.

Archived