💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thank You, Universe

BestFriend

Featured Posts

BestFriend

Gaga is super lucky that there isn't a "Selma" type of competitor that's hands-down winner-material in this year's Oscars. The anti-racism theme of Selma is just too powerful that even Gaga herself can't beat it. We are also lucky that Adele slayed Skyfall so much a few years ago and because of her, Sam Smith's song appears weak by virtue of comparison despite it being actually decent. The Weeknd is getting dragged by the stigma against 50 Shades of Gray and by his demeanour in general.

Also, Gaga has the most charming narrative out of all of the nominees. She rose to the the heavens with TF, TFM and BTW then she "fell" with ARTPOP and now she's coming for everyone's weave with raw talent i.e. C2C, Sound of Music, Star-Spangled Banner, and TIHTY.

You know what Gaga, I'm done. I'm just done. :giveup:

1410356797952_Image_galleryImage_FROM_JO

Haroon
15 minutes ago, YASSS said:

Hi, @Haroon! What do you think? Hehe.

Hey :) I think the odds are in Gaga's favour but we'll see I guess, things can go any of a few ways so the best we can do is be hopeful. If she doesn't win then it's not the end of the world, she's still a huge artist who's critically acclaimed from every direction, an award won't change that, it'll just be a bonus :laughga: If she wins however then YAAAY :yay: I'm just happy that she's attending and performing :flutter: 

Shipper

I'm not expecting Gaga to win the Grammy award because of Glory but she will definitely win the night! I am more excited for the Oscars though. PLEASE for the love of Diane Warren's cat, 7 noms and no wins, let TIHTY win that Oscar.

Our girl has been lonely with her cat and Diane needs this golden naked man statue.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

BestFriend
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

I'm not expecting Gaga to win the Grammy award because of Glory but she will definitely win the night! I am more excited for the Oscars though. PLEASE for the love of Diane Warren's cat, 7 noms and no wins, let TIHTY win that Oscar.

Our girl has been lonely with her cat and Diane needs this golden naked man statue.

I'm very intrigued of Diane Warren and the fact that she's so talented in crafting sensual and romantic songs given her eccentric personality. Everyone really has their own thing going on.

Shipper
Just now, YASSS said:

I'm very intrigued of Diane Warren and the fact that she's so talented in crafting sensual and romantic songs given her eccentric personality. Everyone really has their own thing going on.

I agree. Diane writes the best love songs but her love life is not that stellar.

I have an idea that those who have not experienced it/ not currently in love have this grand idea or longing of how and what it feels like. Kinda like how teenagers think love and sex is so magical and mysterious when they have not experienced it yet. Not saying Diane never felt love before but then I think she has this pure idea of love and she is able to translate the feelings through the songs she writes. She is the composer, the artist that sings it is the instrument and the listeners are able to understand the feelings the composer wrote about. I think this is what Gaga lacks. Her songs/ themes are not that relatable for the GP. I'll shut up now.

I'm waiting for more Diane and Gaga collabs for sure! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

BestFriend
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

I agree. Diane writes the best love songs but her love life is not that stellar.

I have an idea that those who have not experienced it/ not currently in love have this grand idea or longing of how and what it feels like. Kinda like how teenagers think love and sex is so magical and mysterious when they have not experienced it yet. Not saying Diane never felt love before but then I think she has this pure idea of love and she is able to translate the feelings through the songs she writes. She is the composer, the artist that sings it is the instrument and the listeners are able to understand the feelings the composer wrote about. I think this is what Gaga lacks. Her songs/ themes are not that relatable for the GP. I'll shut up now.

I'm waiting for more Diane and Gaga collabs for sure! 

Is the "I'll shut up now" a reference to Diane Warren? haha

Archived