💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Diane Warren appreciation thread

lego

Featured Posts

I know this video is in the news

but I just want to say I'm happy they finally focused more on Diane and her amazing career and her sense of humor. They gave her more time to speak.

"I sleep with my cat." :toofunny:

Her studio. :deadbanana: 

All the hit songs she wrote.:wtfga:

She's not at all this annoying aunt, Gaga is just louder and very eloquent, so she overpowers her.

Appreciate here this amazing talented woman. I can't wait to see what they'll come up with for LG5. :flutter: 

FreePalestine

Swan Heart

Yeah, I was happy that the focus was on Diane this time around, such a nice, genius lady! :wub: I hope she works with Gaga again in the future.

Oh, and I completely forgot she was the one who wrote If I Could Turn Back Time, I love that song!

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

4 minutes ago, Passion2Action said:

I don't wanna miss a thing is better than til it happens to you.

I think so too.:ph34r:

But I think they can create really amazing things in future. 

FreePalestine

VOLANTIS

She is so Amazing and I would totally be here if Gaga wanted to do one whole album of just Diane's work. IT IS FANTASTIC and Worthy of every Award there is. :applause:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Undeniable talent and legend! Hope she will work with Gaga again and again because Mother Monster needs such people around her

IG: @bartoszprazuch

yASSsss

I read Diane's buzzfeed interview the other day and I instantly fell in love with her personality. She's so real and genuine and as Gaga said- "Insane-ly Talented"

Love this woman. I'm so glad that she chose Gaga to collaborate on TIHTY.can't wait to see her work on LG5 <3 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived