💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Diane Warren appreciation thread

lego

Featured Posts

Shipper

I'm sorry Diane for thinking your hair is mousy and thought you were an extra in Gaga pictures because you always wear black. 

I guess Diane always is and wants to be in the background. She never wanted to stand out but she complements so many artists that she can make them shine brightly with her songs. She wrote all those songs and I didnt even know who she was. :duck:

I love this give Diane some love thread. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Bonkers

My favorite DW song is "nothings gonna stop us"  - I'm always in the mood to listen to it.

Her and LG could re-do it and call it "Nothing's Gonna Flop Us".  :crossed:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

I don't want to say that I felt like all the atention was on Gaga but it kinda was and I'm glad to see an interview focusing in Diane because she deserves to be in the spot too; not that she wasn't and isn't but they were focusing more in Gaga, parcially because she sings TIHTU and she is part of the Now Pop artists...and I didn't even know Diane's name or who she is until she collab with Gaga. Since 2010 I've been devoloping my interest in music, writers and producers...so Diane didn't exist to me until last year and imo they should make more interviews like this one to introduce Diane to people like me, that might not know the insane-ly talent and important person in music she is.

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Katharine Hepburn

She should release all her unreleased hits on an album like what Sia did  (but have guest vocalists)

xoxo Joanne

Schwerk
5 hours ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

you can tell in that interview she was so self conscious about singing......she did good tho

IKR? I love her voice actually! You don't have to have tons of technique or range to hit right in the heart.

I love how they put the spotlight on Diane for a change. And I feel Gaga really wants to use all her star power to finally give Diane the recognition she deserves and receive her first Oscar. She's so great at genuinely connecting with legends like this, there's a mutual friend respect like with Tony and Gaga is just ready to soak up all their wisdom, but not afraid to dispense some of her own smarts either. 

I can't wait to hear what else they've written. TIHTY has grown on me but still doesn't really speak to me like other songs by Gaga and Diane do, but I know that's not the case for many other people that find great strength in a song like this. 

Girl power!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived