💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Pre-2013 Gaga tattoo appreciation

monstereo

Featured Posts

monstereo

This is to commemorate Gaga's side before she got all the other tattoo's during/after the ARTPOP era

I used to be a huge fan of her Tattoos. She was the first person to make tattoos look pretty to me, and I was impressed that she managed to have them placed so perfect. It's just a shame to me that they will never be seen the same IMO.

8f8011d00172bceb853843d57a1e30bc.jpg

treble_clef.jpg

gagamain_1291476a.jpg

gagatat.jpg

dancing.jpg

lady-gaga-bad-romance-video-26.jpg

seashellartfunk

Yeah, I used to be obsessed with her tattoos back in 2010 when everything was placed like it should've been. But the moment I started getting pissed was probably her Mary Jane (pre-ARTPOP) era when she got plenty of unnecessary ones, imo. 

Speaking of the latest one, I personally love it but it would look so much better in that spot if there weren't those huge "Mother Monster" and the monster paw ones. 

venusfly

I'm waiting to see what they all look like when she gets back into her touring outfits, it seems rather messy right now :green:

treble_clef.jpg

I just noticed that her flower tattoos here were kindof parallel to each other! Interesting how they worked together like that. 

ARTPOPNick

THIS THREAD

FINALLY

THANK YOU

SO MUCH

I FEEL THE SAME WAY

I LOVE YOU

BYEEE

OT: those roses/flowers were so sexy, she was so hot, I really had a crush on those looks but now it's kinda tragic.. Maybe if she connects these ons it will look pretty again (with flowers and leaves between her tattoos, or maybe a huge snake crowling between the tattoos, they just need to become 1 beautiful tattoo again)

monstereo
1 hour ago, m said:

I'm waiting to see what they all look like when she gets back into her touring outfits, it seems rather messy right now :green:

Yeah, that's what I'm most interested to see.

Though I get the feeling she might be done with the bikini/2 piece type of outfits

3130736900000578-3446347-image-m-104_145

Archived