Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga is one year engaged today!

lmxoxo

Featured Posts

Throwback to Feb 14th 2015 (Valentines Day) when Taylor proposed Stefani :flutter:

So happy for TayGa! 

+ this hilarious tweet by Ellen :derpga:

P.S. Happy Valentines day monsters! :sara:

OMonster

HAPPY ONE YEAR ENGAGEMENT TO OUR QUEEN, MOTHER MONSTER :flutter:

(and to little monsters too, ily

subtext / fantasy

queen of engagements, valentines day, annivesaries, rare minerals, securing a hot piece of meat for life, etc, etc

"In a survey of nearly 13,000 brides and grooms who married in 2013, the average length of engagement in the United States was 14 months, according to XO Group, Inc., creator of the wedding website The Knot. Considering that research shows that engagements of less than 12 months and more than 27 months are more likely to end in divorce, it appears that the majority of Americans are now opting to stay engaged for a healthy length of time."

http://www.ehow.com/info_8795186_correlation-length-engagement-divorce.html

Ok cute, less than 12 months of engagement is generally a poor sign. In two months, it will be the 'average length of engagement' before marriage :green:

"People in New York tend to get married later than most of the country, at age 29. So maybe it's not surprising that they have kids sooner into the marriage, on average at age 31, giving couples two years exactly of child free time together."

http://www.bustle.com/articles/79792-how-long-after-getting-married-do-couples-have-kids-apparently-the-answer-is-different-in-each

Then babies 2 years later :green:

Marriage in two months or a little over, then their 'little monsters' start popping out in 2018. I'm getting all obsessive bride's mother up in here :green:

Schwerk

I'm pretty sure they got engaged at Christmas. In the snow with a ring pop. That's when Gaga hinted it by posting that pic of Asia which she then deleted and only left this tweet.

Blue-Raspberry-Pop.png

They picked out the ring together and had it made, which takes a while. I remember al the rumours swirling and Gaga trying her best to hide the fact at the Grammy red carpet when Tony kind of spilled the news:

Word got out on Valentines cause they prob picked up the ring that day, either way they were celebrating at Joanne's and a guest overheard the converstation.

So I think their engagement was announced on Valentine's day, but they actually got engaged at Christmas.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Nirvana

They are so cute together, they seem to be very much in love :flutter: And that ring...

To find a man who looks at you like Taylor looks at Gaga...  #goals

5 hours ago, Marjol said:

I'm pretty sure they got engaged at Christmas. In the snow with a ring pop. That's when Gaga hinted it by posting that pic of Asia which she then deleted and only left this tweet.

Blue-Raspberry-Pop.png

They picked out the ring together and had it made, which takes a while. I remember al the rumours swirling and Gaga trying her best to hide the fact at the Grammy red carpet when Tony kind of spilled the news:

Word got out on Valentines cause they prob picked up the ring that day, either way they were celebrating at Joanne's and a guest overheard the converstation.

So I think their engagement was announced on Valentine's day, but they actually got engaged at Christmas.

I really thought this too when she tweeted that...
but she officially confirmed it was for Valentines day, so... 

Archived