Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Nile Rodgers: Lady Gaga's Elaborate Bowie Tribute

Luigi

Featured Posts

Nile Rodgers talks about how they and what they made for that David Bowie's tribute. 

"What we tried to do is take David's career chronologicly"

"Me and gaga will have controllers on our wrists"

http://www.grammy.com/videos/interview-nile-rodgers#ooid=szeGF3MDE6Xu4w79gQIgMPifjYkWUPdp

*For those who can't see the video, here's an audio made by @Nino:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

I was looking forward to GAGA's career chronologically instead but ok :laughga:

luna’s advocate

Mobster

"Gaga has done everything to make this, how can I say, a real tribute"

Like getting his face tattoed on her body less than 48 hourse before the performance

2wp1g5e.jpg

Anyway 6 minutes F9ZM8MB.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Just now, Same DNA said:

What does Nile say? I can't watch the interview from my country.

Same :noparty:

Mobster

Here ya go @Clip @Same DNA there might be a couple of mistakes here and there

"It's gonna be, uhm, fun and exciting (Britney teas). There's a huge amount of music to remember. Because what we've tried is to take David's career chronologically and take us to a certain place. And you'll be able to see where we veer off, just because of the emotion of the moment, so we end with the.... at that point it's no longer chronologic, but you'll understand why we ended where we ended. There's nothing straight-forward about this performance at all. It's, uhm, it's unbelievably emotional, inspirational and Gaga has done everything to make this, how can I say, a real tribute. The visual components are actually an integral part of the performance, uhm, without giving away too much, you'll probably see at some point, I'll have controllers on my wrist and controllers behind my guitar. Gaga will have controllers on her hands. We have censors all around the arena here, that will pick up the 3D- imaging. It's pretty amazing, it's one of the most elaborate things I have ever been involved in, especially for just 6 minutes."

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Archived