💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

This is what Gaga´s new tattoo will look like when finalized

andy232000

Featured Posts

andy232000

ak3PV6d.png

i will not warm up to this tattoo, as goes for the monster paw, but im happy that someone edited in the new one cause it doesnt look as bad as i thought. discuss!

EDIT: im SO SORRY for taylor...it will be forever awkward to have sex while having david bowie look at you....

LePetitGAGABLover

I think it looks great:applause:

Its funny how in the other thread people are bitching and complaining over a tattoo

Batwings

I'm personally not a big fan of tattoos myself, but regardless of how many she gets, I know that they all mean something special to her, and she still looks sexy AF, so live it up, Gagz!

ThisGuyTony

Wow! How did someone photoshop it into an old pic. Looks so real! 

I still have mixed feelings about the tattoo. The Jazz/trumpet one never grew on me but this one is at least a perfect reminder of Bowie and his influence on her. 

Xoxo Adriana

Wow thats very talented photoshopping!! I actually love that this tattoo is dedicated to her idol, I may get one of my idol *cough cough Gaga* when i'm older :lolga:

Hecturr

Honestly, I hate it. The lightning bolt would be a better fit. But it's her body so she can do w/e. Hate it tho.

andy232000
Just now, Hecturr said:

Honestly, I hate it. The lightning bolt would be a better fit. But it's her body so she can do w/e. Hate it tho.

same, agree 100% i dont hate it as much as i thought it would, but i would´ve rather her get the lightning bolt in her arm. i will never like any new tattoos of her. too many tattoos look dirty and tacky 

PunkTheFunk
5 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I'm personally not a big fan of tattoos myself, but regardless of how many she gets, I know that they all mean something special to her, and she still looks sexy AF, so live it up, Gagz!

Amen sis :applause:

Warholiness

Love it. Kind of wish she would've had it done on her shoulder or somewhere it wouldn't be covered all the time.  :laughga:

What About Us

Personally, I love it. I have a tattoo and although it has a few spots that need to be colored in, it looks amazing. I'm glad Bowie has had an impact on her though. :)

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

honestly not as bad as I was thinking, but idk, something about it throws me off. the location maybe? but idk where could be better. maybe it's just that I don't care for bowie? idk haha whatever, her body, makes her happy

ChasingGhosts

I love it! I want a Bowie tattoo too, the Ziggy lightning bolt with "Oh no love you're not alone" around it. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Diamond Heart

it looks a million times better here tbh, hopefully it looks like this when healed!
i kinda wish she had done this straight after the bowie tribute and not before it though.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived