Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Positive comments about Gaga's looks

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig

I've noticed something really negative and toxic flowing through the community here in the way that some members tear apart Gaga's looks. Whether it be her tattoo choices, fillers, face tape, wigs, clothing, weight, makeup, etc, there's usually someone to harshly judge or criticise her.

I don't know if y'all just been taking Do What U Want too literally or something... 

But I wanna create a space within this thread where we can balance allll that negtivity out with some positivity! :happy:

This thread is a place to put all your positive comments on Gaga's most recent looks! When we get new pics or videos or performances, this is the place to discuss what you liked about her appearance!

-If you see something that's different, but you think she looks nice, tell everyone here!

-If you see her experimenting with new cosmetic technologies, and you think they've paid off, say it!

-Like the wigs she's been wearing? Let it be known!

And most importantly, if you've seen something recently that you don't initially like, remember this thread, remember to try and be positive, to love her for who she is, and accept her choices with how she wants to experiment with her looks, face, body, fashion etc. Remember who she is, a chameleon, a shape shifter, a dynamic pop star who plays with everything at her finger tips to explore new possibilities

And maybe, just maybe if you remember all of that and keep an open mind, you'll find something interesting about her new look... and you can go ahead and post that here too :) 

There's just one rule here: If someone comes in and tries to complain about her looks, simply ignore the comment.

What do you like about her appearance lately? I think her cheekbones have been to die for  :wub:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I'm sorry I write so much sometimes! I think too much. Just read the bold if you wanna cut to the chase! :ohno:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Pierre

I like the fact that she's giving money to Frederic. :applause:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Chris Evans
3 minutes ago, Pierre said:

I like the fact that she's giving money to Frederic. :applause:

not the first comment :rip:

Chris Evans

I'm tired of all these comments too they need to stop all they care about is how the GP will react to her

I love her bravery and determination to be unique and try new things related to her looks. I love that one day she can look like a princess, and the next day she's crazy rockstar. Who else does that? Only Gaga. I also love all her natural look. I think she looks her best when she's not wearing any make up, only her big, genuine smile instead. I love when she's truly happy. No make up or clothes can create that vibe and that beauty. 

Bette Davis

I love how daring she is with experimenting with her appearances. I appreciate that she doesn't always feel the need to look sexy, even though she is totally capable of pulling off the bombshell look. I love that she has her natural breasts still, which is so rare in Hollywood and I hate when people here make fun of them.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

PartySick
5 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I love everything about her though

giphy.gif

Tbh. She's flawless and as perfect as a human being can get :giveup:

🖤

I don't like her... :derpga: I really love her eyes and lips. I loved the way she used make up in 2012 and I love her classy outfits :flutter: also the meat drees :lolga:

#iconic

The night sky tells all

Bette Davis
15 minutes ago, Mobster said:

I've always loved her nose :flutter:

She has the nose of a Greek/Roman goddess statue :flutter:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Archived