Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We are strong

Xaylan

Featured Posts

About 95% of us have never met Gaga.

:air:

(Congrats to the people who did)

and I just wanted to say that I'm proud of all of us for being so strong, knowing that we will never meet our one, true queen. :noparty: 

But that doesn't mean that I've lost hope. We all should hope to meet her. 

Anyways, just wanted to say, I'm proud of us unlucky monsters :applause:

honestly I'd have a heart attack if I met her....

when she came out on the horse in the BTWBall I was bawling lmao for like 10 minutes

1 minute ago, neptugne said:

honestly I'd have a heart attack if I met her....

when she came out on the horse in the BTWBall I was bawling lmao for like 10 minutes

At artRAVE, I nearly **** my pants

1 minute ago, Nino said:

Am I the only one who isn't desperate to meet gags? :emma: She means the world to me whether I meet her or not

I'm not really desperate. Just admitting to myself tbh :neyde:

Shipper

Is this kinda like that religious pilgrimage where you need to visit the holy land for at least once in your life? 

This really is a cult.

Next we will be buying little trinkets that remind us of her that we hold and pray to aloud and want everybody we know to join in. Oh wait thats her album CD. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Helxig

It's hard when there are literally thousands of people who want to meet her, and she's just one person! A very busy one at that. We all have to just keep holding out hope for a miracle!

I think that's why some people really hate on monsters that have met her multiple times. It's really hard to not be bitter sometimes when we're all just holding out faith for it to happen even once!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

PunkTheFunk

A part of me never wants to meet her in person because I know I'd have a stroke/throw up/urinate as soon as we make eye contact and I could never live it down :toofunny:

Roomingfree77
49 minutes ago, Xaylan said:

About 95% of us have never met Gaga.

:air:

(Congrats to the people who did)

and I just wanted to say that I'm proud of all of us for being so strong, knowing that we will never meet our one, true queen. :noparty: 

But that doesn't mean that I've lost hope. We all should hope to meet her. 

Anyways, just wanted to say, I'm proud of us unlucky monsters :applause:

Well the bittersweet truth of the matter is it is important to know how to be happy and successful in life without her anyways, cuz like to me Gaga is the bowl of fruit or the vase with beautiful flowers in the middle of the table of life for me and I keep my thoughts about that Stefani woman, primarily to myself.... *Blushes*

Archived