💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

This Spin.com writer is in for an unexpected scalping on Grammy night

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

I F* HATE Spin...full of s* journalists...

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

It will not look and sound how he describes it. He does not understand her development and vision of the universal superstar :toofunny:

Helxig

Ohhh my, someone hasn't done their research :laughga:

I suppose this is just evidence though of how she's managed to changed the GPs perceptions of her! The Grammy's are going to be the perfect time (with everyone now watching her) for her to remind them that she is a Lady, but she's most definitely still Gaga :hor:

This is good though. Hype and expectations are low, yet everyone is following her at the moment, but her, Intel and the Haus are cooking up something extra!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

freebit

I don't really feel offended at this tbh, it's just complaining about the "normal" era of Gaga, but not really hateful. It's just a lame complaint list designed to fill up some space for clicks. We all know its not going to be boring and will be visually oriented since Intel is involved, so it's whatever.

What About Us
6 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Wow, the whole article is just full of ignorance:rip:

I mean they made fun of her because she dressed in an eccentric way and now that she's ClassyGa, people want the old her back. ? They need to choose one or the other and get over themselves.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

LaLuna

Well, I hope he's hungry because he's gonna be eating a huge slice of humble pie tomorrow night. 

They'll always try to find a point of criticism. Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. And LOL at their naive assumption that Gaga would "miss the point" of a David Bowie tribute. Their total disregard of the fact that everything she has done since C2C warrants a classier approach, just as her pop had warranted a "crazier" and more convoluted approach. 

Pass on it, bitch. See if Gaga gives a fvck. She is the artist and you are the audience. Know your place.

Next ?

LeoFameMonster

Has this fool not seen ANY Intel teasers!!!! or the MAssive PROMO the Grammy has been doing about the elaborate performance.

It is anything But ClassyGA... I mean Hello she busted out 2010 McQueen for the promo so expect CrazyGa TechGA and SladyGaga to be in attendance!

Who does he want to sing it? NickEH?
Stage-Nicki.jpg

OMG! I hadn't even thought of that...what if classy Gaga stay with us 4eva :deadbanana: It's not that I don't like that Gaga but I'm in my early 20s and I need my dosis of crazyness...I want the Rave Gaga from the ARTPOPBall.

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

DeleteMyAccount

Who's this little bitch anyway? Literally, who? Exactly. Gaga will amaze no matter what.

Katharine Hepburn

They complain when she's too crazy, they complain when she's too normal. Haters gunna hate no matter what.

xoxo Joanne

Swan Heart

oh my my.. tumblr_o0hxr82WXF1ufqm4co1_250.gif

...he's in for a big surprise then. And we all know who will be the most talked about after all. tumblr_o0ka56WN1R1ufqm4co1_250.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

People just like to hate her tbh. She's Gaga, what a crazy freak with no talent. She's Lady, she's so boring and we want her old self back.

Archived