💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

This Spin.com writer is in for an unexpected scalping on Grammy night

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

So I'm reading this article on spin.com called "The Ten Things About the 2016 Grammys That Are Gonna Piss Everyone Off" and this was number 8:

8. Lady Gaga missing the point. Five years ago Lady Gaga would have been just about the perfect choice to key a David Bowie Grammys tribute: She’d show up wearing a fluorescent Ziploc bag and with her face hidden under a veil of pig entrails, she’d sing some Klaus Nomi-operatic version of “Fame” that segued into a spoken-word recital from the China Girl’s perspective, and she’d close by giving birth to the planet Mars. But this Gaga — post-Tony Bennett Gaga, post-Super Bowl Gaga, post-Diane Warren Gaga— she’ll probably wear a tasteful black cocktail dress, sing a ballad version of “Changes” with only piano accompaniment, and stretch the final “I can’t traceT-I-I-I-ME!!!” to 27 syllables. Pass.

Poor guy doesn't realize that his scalp is not going to be intact after watching her performance and that he'll never be able to grow hair again. I'll be praying for him.

758c2595d.gif

(http://www.spin.com/2016/02/2016-grammys-piss-people-off-kendrick-lamar-alabama-shakes-taylor-swift-lady-gaga/)

People who expect classyGa to stick around for tomorrow are gonna **** all over themselves. Hope they wear some cheap pants they can afford to replace

he's so shady :neyde:

he's gonna be mad and salty when gaga kills everyone and their mothers with the performance

Kermit

Forgive them, father. For they not know what they have said. :ohno:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Mobster

"Pass" :wtf:

Guess that means more youtube views, when Bobby uploads the performance to VEVO and this nincompoop regrets all of his life choices F9ZM8MB.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Shipper

I love it when they underestimate Gaga. She will blast her rocket number 9 to their faces and it just makes it so much sweeter when they take back their opinion.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

What I don't get is why all these journalists are suddenly supporting Gaga's previous works after she has proven herself to be classically talented? Like... 3 years ago people were calling Gaga a gimmick and insiunating she hides behind her clothes and theatrics. NOW they want the old Lady Gaga back?

2qw05tf.jpg

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

What About Us

This is pathetic. I'm sure this poor guy is going to regret every word he said and Gaga's going to make sure he eats them. :gaycat: Good luck getting your thin hair back, sir. You may need it once she proves you wrong!

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

1 minute ago, gag said:

What I don't get is why all these journalists are suddenly supporting Gaga's previous works after she has proven herself to be classically talented? Like... 3 years ago people were calling Gaga a gimmick and insiunating she hides behind her clothes and theatrics. NOW they want the old Lady Gaga back?

Well now that she's proven that she isn't actually hiding behind the gimmicks but using them to transform herself into something magnificent of course they want it back. It's only natural

1 minute ago, Nino said:

Well now that she's proven that she isn't actually hiding behind the gimmicks but using them to transform herself into something magnificent of course they want it back. It's only natural

But then again even before Cheek to Cheek, she has proven herself to be talented on multiple occasions. They have just been constantly ignoring her efforts as they care more about her theatrics, it just proves how oblivious most journalists have been, tbh.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

VANTABLACK
10 minutes ago, ExplicitBeauty1 said:

This is pathetic. I'm sure this poor guy is going to regret every word he said and Gaga's going to make sure he eats them. :gaycat: Good luck getting your thin hair back, sir. You may need it once she proves you wrong!

His Twitter. https://mobile.twitter.com/AUgetoffmygold?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

lets flood this sis :gaycat:

As if those writers expectations aren't warranted considering what she has been doing. Don't be blinded by fandom.
 If Gaga performs in an innovative and interesting way, as we fans know she is expected to, then it will be the first time in a long time that she has.

Archived